QE2 and Peel castle evacuated, police on scene??

doc.fixit

28 minutes ago, The Voice of Reason said:

You may well be if you are being held hostage tied to a chair in an empty warehouse by a psychopath with a samurai sword You may appreciate the services of a trained negotiator or a expert police gun marksman.

Lets hope none of us are ever in such a situation.

Keep taking the drugs man

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, The Voice of Reason said:

You may well be if you are being held hostage tied to a chair in an empty warehouse by a psychopath with a samurai sword You may appreciate the services of a trained negotiator or a expert police gun marksman.

Yeah to be fair the police would be really helpful there in turning up after I've been beheaded to punch my wife.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

So the member who said they knew for a fact it was a pupil because a friend had been told by the boy’s father had been misinformed?  …..amazing.     I wonder how much the investigation team have pocketed so far and still no result apart from part one which they found there was no drag Queen just some bloke who did a drag act for entertainment and apparently although the staff had been questioned the children hadn’t.   Sounds like a proper job and still costing the public ££££££s.   The second part of the investigation will probably be released on the late news, on a Friday in TT week .    

12 hours ago, offshoremanxman said:

You’re right though in that it can’t have taken much effort to provide a definitive “this is the person who did it”.

The bomb threat was sent by Tor, using Tor’s email service. Tor is an encrypted dark web service.

It *is* possible to work out who is behind something on Tor, but it is a lot of effort. Something they’ll do when the person on Tor is dealing in drugs, guns, and images of child sexual abuse. Not so much when it’s someone sending a barely-literate bomb threat.

12 hours ago, The Voice of Reason said:

I can’t read this without the voice of Gareth from The Office kicking in

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

9 minutes ago, Ringy Rose said:

The bomb threat was sent by Tor, using Tor’s email service. Tor is an encrypted dark web service.

Ok, I'll bite. Please tell me more about "Tor's email service".

4 hours ago, Keyop said:

Ok, I'll bite. Please tell me more about "Tor's email service".

Onionmail is an email provider which runs on the Tor network. The bomb threat was sent from an onionmail email address.

Onionmail users can be traced but it takes a lot of effort. Something the police will go to if it’s been used to sell drugs, but less so for a barely-literate hoax bomb threat.