QE2 and Peel castle evacuated, police on scene??

doc.fixit

1 minute ago, Roxanne said:

Yes really. 

It should never have taken weeks and weeks before an official announcement was made. 

Like Alf said in his statement, can you imagine if there had been even one tiny bit of reaction that wasn’t correct, checked and triple checked?  They would have been lining themselves up for all sorts of agro!

Even after waiting until it was thoroughly investigated and triple checked before making a statement they were accused of lies and cover ups.

The issue here is Energy FM and idiots.  DESC would be wrong whatever they did.

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Two-lane said:

I am on holiday at the moment. All the police here carry a pistol on their waistband - no body-armour, not on their leg. 

It's on their leg because they are wearing body armour. Bulky armour makes drawing from the hip difficult. 

9 minutes ago, Banker said:

In years gone by they would either have had a blackboard rubber hitting their head, slipper on ass , multiple detentions & for repeat offenders then six of the best in headmasters office!!

Is after hours detention a thing now? I suspect not.

14 minutes ago, Two-lane said:

I am on holiday at the moment. All the police here carry a pistol on their waistband - no body-armour, not on their leg. If it is necessary for them to shoot someone, do they all carry a balaclava and don it before shooting?

I've noticed in London, and in Nice, France not long after the promenade truck terrorist, that if the police just had a pistol it was carried on their waistband.  Those with AK47's (or whatever they were) also had pistols strapped to their legs.  In Nice, all the soldiers carried both weapons, with the pistols strapped to their legs. 

I just presumed if when using a AK47 etc, then having another weapon on the waistband might get in the way.  

Just now, Mysteron said:

I've noticed in London, and in Nice, France not long after the promenade truck terrorist, that if the police just had a pistol it was carried on their waistband.  Those with AK47's (or whatever they were) also had pistols strapped to their legs.  In Nice, all the soldiers carried both weapons, with the pistols strapped to their legs. 

I just presumed if when using a AK47 etc, then having another weapon on the waistband might get in the way.  

As Phantom mentions above it's more about armour than other weapons. Also those belts are already pretty busy for putting anything else on.

2jsde07205941.jpg

• Thanks 2

44 minutes ago, Ativa said:

Either way, if Energy hadn’t gone to press with a load of made up rubbish and if the island wasn’t inhabited by so many nobs who jumped on it without understanding what they were commenting on this wouldn’t have happened.

Its embarrassing for the island.

Just one of many

9 minutes ago, HeliX said:

As Phantom mentions above it's more about armour than other weapons. Also those belts are already pretty busy for putting anything else on.

2jsde07205941.jpg

It's not just drawing your secondary, it's also just super cumbersome even doing things like sitting in a car with armour and a hip holster. Modern minimalist plate carriers like you've posted above do mitigate it somewhat compared to the older flack jacket type armour. Hence why he's got a holster somewhere in between a low drop leg and a hip.

29 minutes ago, Ativa said:

The issue here is Energy FM and idiots.  DESC would be wrong whatever they did.

It’s not just them. Here’s the interview Cheetham and Cox did for Nigel Farage on GB News - just listen to the triggering outrage. The whole thing has been a far-right nutter magnet for weeks now.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/jxCidIDWhPE/

Lots more videos pulled together in this link from the likes of GB News, LBC and others. This is the natural end result of something that’s been obvious for weeks.

https://fearandloathing2021.wixsite.com/fearandloathingblog/post/royston-vasey-outdoes-paedogeddon

Its doubtful this has even been done by anyone on island.

Edited by FANDL
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, The Phantom said:

It's not just drawing your secondary, it's also just super cumbersome even doing things like sitting in a car with armour and a hip holster. Modern minimalist plate carriers like you've posted above do mitigate it somewhat compared to the older flack jacket type armour. Hence why he's got a holster somewhere in between a low drop leg and a hip.

Thoughts and prayers to anyone who had to wear an Osprey and a Mk6 (or older) helmet.

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, Two-lane said:

You can't be serious. A petrol-soaked balaclava is not going to do anyone any good. And they all are required to carry identification anyway.

And on the IoM if you want to know who were the police involved in this, try the Manx Arms (public bar) later on this evening.

Not many things annoy me (well, maybe quite a few) but British and Manx police concealing their identity is one of them.

At a Glasgow/Edinburgh international event a few months ago, did not some of the elite snipers post selfies?

I am on holiday at the moment. All the police here carry a pistol on their waistband - no body-armour, not on their leg. If it is necessary for them to shoot someone, do they all carry a balaclava and don it before shooting?

Petrol-soaked, where did you read that?

55 minutes ago, manxman1980 said:

The message reads;

"We placed a bomb in Queen Elizabeth II High School

"You are disgusting degenerates and you will die for it.  We placed a bomb in the school and at Peel castle.  Bombs will soon detonate of the havn't already. Fuck you and your drags queens."

It's not Courtney Heading and his jabbed lot, is it...?