Chief executive IOMG

Banker

19 minutes ago, Banker said:

How did you manage to stumble across that? Just had a look and it’s not on the Gov’s own job ads site. I guess it could just be a case of Gov HR taking its time but it seems odd that it’s already being advertised across, but not locally.

2 minutes ago, StrangeBrew said:

How did you manage to stumble across that? Just had a look and it’s not on the Gov’s own job ads site. I guess it could just be a case of Gov HR taking its time but it seems odd that it’s already being advertised across, but not locally.

Popped up on Facebook, sponsored advertising 

• Like 1

And just when the CEO of Jersey has resigned after 13 months, amid bullying allegations. They’re 3rd in as many years. They’re considering changing  and losing the position.

Also lost the head of their health service and chief nurse at the same time.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, finlo said:

Which totally delusional clown wrote that bullshit!

Probably the same delusional clowns, that will fall for the same delusional bullshit on interview ! That's how we finish up with so many utter incompetents in senior positions.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, asitis said:

Probably the same delusional clowns, that will fall for the same delusional bullshit on interview ! That's how we finish up with so many utter incompetents in senior positions.

Probably written by Caldric as I’m sure he will be preferred local candidate 

31 minutes ago, Banker said:

Probably written by Caldric as I’m sure he will be preferred local candidate 

Well that's the usual pattern. Appoint an 'interim' from within; give them a chance to make an impact; when nothing changes, give them the permanent role anyway.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Nellie said:

Well that's the usual pattern. Appoint an 'interim' from within; give them a chance to make an impact; when nothing changes, give them the permanent role anyway.

Like the recent DOI appointment..I know Nick Black was a dinosaur but from what I’ve heard a strawberry jelly has more spine than the new incumbent.

1 hour ago, Roxanne said:

£175 000 is an awful lot of money.  

£479 a day.

£3352 a week  

£3222 more a week than someone on income support  

(Just for a bit of balance) 

What would the CEO of a similarly sized and diverse business in the UK expect to earn?  I would guess it’s more than that if you want quality applications 

1 hour ago, Roxanne said:

£175 000 is an awful lot of money.  

£479 a day.

£3352 a week  

£3222 more a week than someone on income support  

(Just for a bit of balance) 

Its a good salary, but then its a very senior role. You know the saying, Peanuts, Monkeys. The skill is in selecting someone who gives good value for the salary and not getting a Monkey anyway. That's the bit we don't see to be good at.

Sorry if I have offended anyone who identifies as a Monkey

• Haha 2