Niarbyl Café?

Mikimoto

16 hours ago, CrazyDave said:

Here you clown.

if you search your photos on your phone by location, it tells you how many there are.

I go to Niarbyl a lot because I like it, and because my Dad liked it.

I visit at least once a week

There are some sad acts on here who clearly don’t get out much.

I drive to Niarbyl.  I never mentioned eating in the cafe although I did go in there enough to know that Robin was trying to give the lease away for at least three years.

IMG_0554.jpeg

768 photos at Niarbyl? Really?

someone needs to check your hard drive. 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Gizo said:

768 photos at Niarbyl? Really?

someone needs to check your hard drive. 

Why?

It was simply a response to the people saying you probably haven’t actually been, when I had already said it’s one of my favourite places and I have been there hundreds of times.

People can ignore me if they want, but I would be confident there are few if any on here who have visited the place more times and at different hours of different days all through the year who actually know what the footfall out there is like.

There isn’t any 95 percent of the time.  That’s why the only way anywhere out there would have any chance is by doing weddings etc, and even those are a bold shout by the bride (and groom, if he even gets a say) due to the weather.

People consistently ignore me and laugh at my comments.  Fact is, I much prefer being out and about than at home and so do eat out a lot and do travel all over the island by bus, car, taxi, motorbike etc.

Here’s a revelation.  This weekend we are staying in Castletown despite living up north and might head to Niarbyl tomorrow for a walk and to take some photos.

Enjoy your weekend at home, wondering how others manage to have a life.

Edited by CrazyDave

1 minute ago, TheTeapot said:

Dont forget the 300 flights a year. 

Six this week, so it’s not a big ask really.

Will drop a bit when the flights to Belfast start again and don’t have to go via Manchester or Liverpool 

Edited by CrazyDave

15 minutes ago, CrazyDave said:

Why?

It was simply a response to the people saying you probably haven’t actually been, when I had already said it’s one of my favourite places and I have been there hundreds of times.

People can ignore me if they want, but I would be confident there are few if any on here who have visited the place more times and and different hours of different days all the the year who actually know what the footfall out there is like.

There isn’t any 95 percent of the time.  That’s why the only way anywhere out there would have any chance is by doing weddings etc, and even those are a bold shout by the bride (and groom, if he even gets a say) due to the weather.

People consistently ignore me and laugh at my comments.  Fact is, I much prefer being out and about than at home and so do eat out a lot and do travel all Over the island by bus, car taxi etc.

Here’s a revelation.  This weekend we are staying in Castletown despite living up north and might head to Niarbyl tomorrow for a walk and to take some photos.

Enjoy your weekend at home, wondering how others manage to a life.

Is castletown a dogging fan’s weekend away?😂

27 minutes ago, CrazyDave said:

Six this week, so it’s not a big ask really.

Will drop a bit when the flights to Belfast start again and don’t have to go via Manchester or Liverpool 

So you're an air-hostess? 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, quilp said:

So you're an air-hostess? 

You know that the island is home to many businesses that require staff to travel for their work?

Was air hostess meant to be an insult by the way?  It’s very indicative of you being an out of touch bloke of at least 60 years old if it was.  Clearly someone who hasn’t worked in a proper modern business for quite some time.

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, finlo said:

Maybe he's emptied the bins there for the last 14.75 years?

Maybe a close family members ashes are scattered there?

Maybe it’s a nice place to walk the dog?

Maybe it holds special childhood memories?

Maybe I just like the views?

Even if it was a photo a visit it’s only 2 a week since I got that phone.

It was just a way of showing banker that his comment that I have promotable never been was a bit stupid.  There are some very odd people on here.  

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, CrazyDave said:

Maybe a close family members ashes are scattered there?

Maybe it’s a nice place to walk the dog?

Maybe it holds special childhood memories?

Maybe I just like the views?

Even if it was a photo a visit it’s only 2 a week since I got that phone.

It was just a way of showing banker that his comment that I have promotable never been was a bit stupid.  There are some very odd people on here.  

I don't know why you keep taking the bait.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Happier diner said:

I don't know why you keep taking the bait.

I don’t know why sad people who clearly never leave the house, can’t accept that other people have lives.

But you are right.  It’s Saturday night and the pub is calling

51 minutes ago, CrazyDave said:

I don’t know why sad people who clearly never leave the house, can’t accept that other people have lives.

But you are right.  It’s Saturday night and the pub is calling

Aren't you exhausted visiting every pub, restaurant, beauty spot on the island weekly sometimes more than once while simultaneously being on virtually every flight in and out of the island nevermind all the various gigs you have going on the world over?

Oh, I forgot the visits to every building site plus all the "business meetings"

Edited by finlo
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1