Niarbyl Café?

Mikimoto

1 minute ago, Banker said:

Toilets should be provided at these places by IOMG, enough visitors go there, just let an operator of van use site free of charge, weekends during May-September is enough 

Why would anyone with van want to do that?  Commit to being there every weekend.

It would cost them a fortune and be a total waste of time when they could be at other locations that might actually make a profit.

11 minutes ago, CrazyDave said:

Why would anyone with van want to do that?  Commit to being there every weekend.

It would cost them a fortune and be a total waste of time when they could be at other locations that might actually make a profit.

How the fuck do you know, have you ever been there!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Banker said:

How the fuck do you know, have you ever been there!!

Yes.  Hundreds of times. 

Out of those hundreds of times I would say that there are less than 15 when there have been more than two other cars there.

If you go at sunset on the few really nice days we get in a year you might find 8 or 9 cars in the carpark.  Maybe 3 of those would buy food.

Unfortunately that tends to be after 8 or 9 in the evening by which time your food vendor would have like gone homes depressed after barely selling anything all day.

Any need for the swearing?

Are you really suggesting that a mobile van would turn a profit day there every weekend at fixed hours?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, CrazyDave said:

Yes.  Hundreds of times. 

Out of those hundreds of times I would say that there are less than 15 when there have been more than two other cars there.

If you go at sunset on the few really nice days we get in a year you might find 8 or 9 cars in the carpark.  Maybe 3 of those would buy food.

Unfortunately that tends to be after 8 or 9 in the evening by which time your food vendor would have like gone homes depressed after barely selling anything all day.

Are you really suggesting that a mobile van would turn a profit day there every weekend at fixed hours?

Ah I see, you go for the dogging at sunset 😂

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Banker said:

Ah I see, you go for the dogging at sunset 😂

Ah I see.

You see that you have been made to look a bit silly by actual facts, and resort to lame jokes rather than answering the question posed to you.

Nice work 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, CrazyDave said:

Yes.  Hundreds of times. 

You don't half talk shite. I'll bet you've never been to the cafe. If you had you wouldn't be posting stupidity. That being said, it's all you're good at...

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Passing Time said:

You don't half talk shite. I'll bet you've never been to the cafe. If you had you wouldn't be posting stupidity. That being said, it's all you're good at...

You know how on your phone you can search photos by a location?

He probably got the bus like he does going to Colby etc. 

never known a man who has been to every eating and drinking establishment and also every sightseeing spot, not once but hundred’s of times as Billy Bullshitter Crazy Dave

Have a day off mate. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Gizo said:

He probably got the bus like he does going to Colby etc. 

never known a man who has been to every eating and drinking establishment and also every sightseeing spot, not once but hundred’s of times as Billy Bullshitter Crazy Dave

Have a day off mate. 

Here you clown.

if you search your photos on your phone by location, it tells you how many there are.

I go to Niarbyl a lot because I like it, and because my Dad liked it.

I visit at least once a week

There are some sad acts on here who clearly don’t get out much.

I drive to Niarbyl.  I never mentioned eating in the cafe although I did go in there enough to know that Robin was trying to give the lease away for at least three years.

IMG_0554.jpeg

Edited by CrazyDave

7 hours ago, Kopek said:

A burger van is generally profitable because they are owner/operated and they can move around to where is busy.

Exactly. The suggestion that one would make money sitting at Niarbyl every weekend through the summer is laughable, and clearly made by someone who know nothing either about the location or basic business.

13 hours ago, CrazyDave said:

Here you clown.

if you search your photos on your phone by location, it tells you how many there are.

I go to Niarbyl a lot because I like it, and because my Dad liked it.

I visit at least once a week

There are some sad acts on here who clearly don’t get out much.

I drive to Niarbyl.  I never mentioned eating in the cafe although I did go in there enough to know that Robin was trying to give the lease away for at least three years.

IMG_0554.jpeg

Was that an obsessive 768 visits each evidenced by a photo or one visit obsessively evidenced by 768 photos?