Josem exposes QE2 drag queen photos

Broadcasterman

15 hours ago, Fred the shred said:

So the report is in, god knows how much that cost we no doubt never will and to the best of my understanding it says that parents should have been warned about the content of these lessons and the lessons should be delivered by properly trained staff.   That is the nuts and bolts of it.   So a bit of common sense from the Department of Education who must have sanctioned these sex lessons could have saved a lot of stress and money for all concerned.   

I haven't the time to read the report at the moment, so, was there a drag queen giving lectures about all the things that were alleged or not? Or is it a justification of whatever actually was presented to the kids? 

Max I think that was answered in the first part, there was no Drag Queen there but a man was giving a talk on different genders did entertain in drag in his spare time. I expect what adults do in their spare time is up to them it is a free country but I feel that there maybe a closer eye will be kept on whom gives out information to school children of a certain age as it has been stipulated that only purpose trained teachers be used.    It is a tricky one children need information to keep safe but at what age and where and by who.    

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Max Power said:

I haven't the time to read the report at the moment, so, was there a drag queen giving lectures about all the things that were alleged or not? Or is it a justification of whatever actually was presented to the kids? 

Why not spend a few minutes reading the report and finding out the facts?

In it's redacted state the report is pretty much unreadable.

Who are Richard Power and Paul Morris  (Independent External Investigating Officers)?

• Like 1

On 9/10/2023 at 10:37 PM, HeliX said:

The poster and their content seems to have been deleted.

Manx Forums moderators are certainly on the ball then.

Edited by Barlow

• 2 weeks later...