Josem exposes QE2 drag queen photos

Broadcasterman

I wonder how much the investigation cost it was spun out for long enough the recommendations are commonsense and should have been in force before this farce started.    It seems the Education Department does not scrutinise any content of matter that is circulated to schools the whole issue smacks of slackness and incompetence.    

14 hours ago, Fred the shred said:

I wonder how much the investigation cost it was spun out for long enough the recommendations are commonsense and should have been in force before this farce started.    It seems the Education Department does not scrutinise any content of matter that is circulated to schools the whole issue smacks of slackness and incompetence.    

What's happening in education is that in the UK they are outsourcing their sex and relationships education to outside companies. These companies keep their materials as a closely guarded secret under the guise of commercial sensitivity. These companies are all usually connected to Stonewall, Mermaids and similar groups. Schools are pressured to accept their materials with little or no scrutiny under the threat of being labelled "phobic". 

From what I've been able to see, we have a similar situation here where parents aren't permitted to see the materials. To be fair I haven't looked since last spring, but at that time you couldn't. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

30 minutes ago, Zarley said:

What's happening in education is that in the UK they are outsourcing their sex and relationships education to outside companies. These companies keep their materials as a closely guarded secret under the guise of commercial sensitivity. These companies are all usually connected to Stonewall, Mermaids and similar groups. Schools are pressured to accept their materials with little or no scrutiny under the threat of being labelled "phobic". 

From what I've been able to see, we have a similar situation here where parents aren't permitted to see the materials. To be fair I haven't looked since last spring, but at that time you couldn't. 

You forgot Q

• Haha 1

So six people went to the LV meeting about education last night. They certainly weren’t queueing up to hear Josems views on this. 

https://www.manxradio.com/news/isle-of-man-news/liberal-vannin-attracts-six-people-to-education-policy-launch/

On 9/26/2023 at 8:21 PM, Cueey Lewis And The News said:

So six people went to the LV meeting about education last night. They certainly weren’t queueing up to hear Josems views on this. 

I should hope that no one went to hear me, given that I haven't been actively involved in Liberal Vannin for some time now.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Josem said:

I should hope that no one went to hear me, given that I haven't been actively involved in Liberal Vannin for some time now.

That’s good to know 👍

• Like 1
  • Haha 1