Josem exposes QE2 drag queen photos

Broadcasterman

1 minute ago, The Voice of Reason said:

I’m sure your trans friends are very nice people. And it would be great if all were like that. Live and let live etc.

But there are others who like nothing better than to bully and “cancel” from university debates etc those that don’t agree with their views on gender.

Take for example the bile meted out to JK Rowling, for her (commonly held) views on this issue. Many others have suffered similarly.

The JK Rowling who whines persistently when a hospital decides to use gender-neutral language but is astonishingly silent when her new-found right-wing friends start taking away women's actual sex-based rights such as reproductive healthcare and the right for lesbian parents to be on the birth certificate?

Yeah real star that one.

Just to clarify, you're suggesting that deplatforming bigots is what makes people hate trans folk?

31 minutes ago, piebaps said:

Obergruppenfuher Josem can call it whatever he wants but it was overt homophobia - nothing else.

When faced with a difficult choice or a moral dilemma, I often ask myself WWJD?

Then, once I've predicted what Josem would do, I can do the exact opposite with a fair degree of confidence.

• Haha 4

6 minutes ago, The Voice of Reason said:

I’m sure your trans friends are very nice people. And it would be great if all were like that. Live and let live etc.

But there are others who like nothing better than to bully and “cancel” from university debates etc those that don’t agree with their views on gender.

Take for example the bile meted out to JK Rowling, for her (commonly held) views on this issue. Many others have suffered similarly.

Would this be the same JK Rowling that spews out bile daily on her twitter, calling trans people perverts, pedophiles and sexual deviants. The same JK Rowling that is so utterly cancelled she's still a billionaire, still writing books, has a new Harry Potter series coming out and still has a large audience? Just so we get the basic understanding of what cancelled means down?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Chie said:

Would this be the same JK Rowling that spews out bile daily on her twitter, calling trans people perverts, pedophiles and sexual deviants. The same JK Rowling that is so utterly cancelled she's still a billionaire, still writing books, has a new Harry Potter series coming out and still has a large audience? Just so we get the basic understanding of what cancelled means down?

Books where the antagonists are men who wear dresses. She's got brain rot. It's almost sad.

EDIT: Oh and that book she wrote that's almost entirely comprised of fabricated Tweets. She's lost the plot.

Edited by HeliX

Hmmmm trans youth workers? Nah, there’s too many bloody “victim” trans people for that to ever work - Im all for diversity but it’s an 18+ trip, really it is. I had an awk moment recently when a 5 year old asked me questions about the trans girl I was with, what do you say? It’s all a load of bunkem blah blah blah I wanted to be called Charlotte when I was young, no one cared 😲

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 2bees said:

Hmmmm trans youth workers? Nah, there’s too many bloody “victim” trans people for that to ever work - Im all for diversity but it’s an 18+ trip, really it is. I had an awk moment recently when a 5 year old asked me questions about the trans girl I was with, what do you say? It’s all a load of bunkem blah blah blah I wanted to be called Charlotte when I was young, no one cared 😲

Il help as you are obviously hard of thinking.

"Well, some people in the world are born as a boy or girl but for a variety of reasons, feel they are different. Some people who are born as a boy, feel themselves to be a girl and some people who are born as a girl, feel themselves to be a boy. Some people also feel that they are either a girl or a boy. An important lesson here is that, no matter who you meet in the world, no matter who or what they are and providing they aren't hurting anyone. Make sure you don't show them any nastiness and always be friendly, pleasant and polite. The world is full of people who are different and that's a wonderful thing, it would be boring if everybody was the same."

My god....that was difficult.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Gladys said:

And the reason for that is that they want to be sure they have the right targets for their misogyny, not some aberrent man! 

• Haha 2

41 minutes ago, Chie said:

Well I’ve never seen or heard her describe trans people thus. I will have to take your word for it, I don’t do twitter.

In which case wouldn’t a dignified silence be a better response than all this bitterness.

Speaking of which you seem more than a little bitter about her success. Surely labelling trans people paedophiles  ( would lead to a downturn in her fortunes?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, ADELE said:

If you are referring to The Ink Black Heart it was a good read.   I think you have a phobia about JK Rowling but I am sure she ain’t bothered.

It's a book about a YouTube animator that gets stabbed to death for making racist and transphobic animations and it is 600 pages longer than Dune.

And no I'm no JK Rowling phobic, I just think she's a dickhead.