Josem exposes QE2 drag queen photos

Broadcasterman

2 minutes ago, The Voice of Reason said:

They look nice. 
I must confess being sometimes of limited mobility ( although not a blue badge holder)I sometimes usethe accessible toilet facilities in public places.

There seems to be a fashion for using ultra low toilets for non accessible units such as which I’ve never seen since my infant school days

And you’ve no right to do so. Many disabled people suffer from urgency of micturition. You may cause someone to have an accident.

Was in the Playhouse/KitKat Club on Friday to see Cabaret. 1500 people. Loos on Basement and Circle level. One disabled WC at rear of stalls.

First act is long. Thought good idea to go before curtain up. Accessible loo  occupied. Waited 10 mins. Out popped two women, giggling, obviously been “powdering” their noses.  At end, before wheeling myself back up Northumberland Ave another woman pipped me to the door, but had the decency to look ashamed and headed down to the basement.

im not being judgmental however. I’m telling an anecdote.  It’s not my place to ask if they are, or are not, disabled. That’s directly on all fours with whether or not they had penises tucked in their underwear.

9 minutes ago, The Voice of Reason said:

That might be for you.

But sometimes I feel the need to question.

7 minutes ago, Harry Lamb said:

It's not a 'need': it's a 'want'.

1 minute ago, manxman1980 said:

Sometimes I think it is more a need to troll.

It’s prurient interest driven by some Freudian inadequacy. It’s a fear of difference and non conformity. 

And all the arguments used by VoR, JK Rowling, the American Religious right, just trot out and recycle the same stuff that was trotted out about homosexual law reform in IoM, equalisation of the age of consent, same gender marriage, adoption, s.28.

It works on marginalisation of that which we don’t understand.

• Like 5
  • Confused 1

19 minutes ago, John Wright said:

And you’ve no right to do so. Many disabled people suffer from urgency of micturition. You may cause someone to have an accident.

I have every right to. OK I don’t have a blue badge and the toilet doesn’t specify you need one to use.I keep resisting applying for one ( out of misplaced pride I guess).

I have used non accessible toilets and have on occasion been unable to stand up properly for 10 minutes because my spinal condition has meant that I have been in agony due to sitting so low. 

How dare you judge me without knowing my condition?

Not every disability is visible

Edited by The Voice of Reason
Extension of first paragraph

I have every right to. OK I don’t have a blue badge and the toilet doesn’t specify you need one to use.I keep resisting applying for one ( out of misplaced pride I guess).

I have used non accessible toilets and have on occasion been unable to stand up properly for 10 minutes because my spinal condition has meant that I have been in agony due to sitting so low. 

And yet you oppose gender self-recognition...

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, The Voice of Reason said:

I have every right to. OK I don’t have a blue badge. I keep resisting applying for one ( out of misplaced pride I guess).

You’re right, I should have qualified my generalisation by adding “unless you have a non visible disability, or self identify as disabled”.

My apologies. 

Fully agree there are some very low pans doing the rounds. It’s weird.

But there you go. As you point out, not my place to question, just as it isn’t yours to want/need/demand to know whether that woman has a trouser snake in her undies, or had one at birth. 

18 minutes ago, John Wright said:

And all the arguments used by VoR, JK Rowling, the American Religious right, just trot out and recycle the same stuff that was trotted out about homosexual law reform in IoM, equalisation of the age of consent, same gender marriage, adoption, s.28.

Complete bollocks.

I have always been an advocate of gay rights, equalisation of the age of consent, same gender marriage etc.

Again you are attributing things to me that are not true.

Show me one posting I have made on here about the above that proves your point.

We may disagree on the trans issue but that is no excuse to make things up to try and discredit me.

Edited by The Voice of Reason
Addition of “ that proves your point”
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, John Wright said:

You’re right, I should have qualified my generalisation by adding “unless you have a non visible disability”.

My apologies. 

Fully agree there are some very low pans doing the rounds. It’s weird.

But there you go. As you point out, not my place to question, just as it isn’t yours to want/need/demand to know whether that woman has a trouser snake in her undies, or had one at birth. 

Apology accepted.

Complete bollocks.

I have always been an advocate of gay rights, equalisation of the age of consent, same gender marriage etc.

Show me one posting I have made on here about the above. 

We may disagree on the trans issue but that is no excuse to make things up to try and discredit me.

He didn't say you were anti gay rights at any point in that post. He said it's the same narratives that were used for anti gay rights but with a different target. Which it is.

Edited by HeliX

5 minutes ago, The Voice of Reason said:

Complete bollocks.

Show me one posting I have made on here about the above. 

I very carefully didn’t mention or attribute what your stance was 60, 50, 40, 30, 20, 10 years ago. I wouldn’t know. I just said the false arguments used then are the same as the false arguments used now. 

Nothing made up. Your own postings discredit you all the time. Your response actually proves my point. 

Sensitive, much? Why?

2 hours ago, The Voice of Reason said:

Well I’ve never seen or heard her describe trans people thus. I will have to take your word for it, I don’t do twitter.

In which case wouldn’t a dignified silence be a better response than all this bitterness.

Speaking of which you seem more than a little bitter about her success. Surely labelling trans people paedophiles  ( would lead to a downturn in her fortunes?

It has, she’s loosing millions in profit, her ventures are turning sour, there’s an article of you search google.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, John Wright said:

I very carefully didn’t mention or attribute what your stance was 60, 50, 40, 30, 20, 10 years ago. I wouldn’t know. I just said the false arguments used then are the same as the false arguments used now. 

Nothing made up. Your own postings discredit you all the time. 

Sensitive, much? Why?

My stance has been the same through the decades.

Yes I am sensitive when being linked with anti gay opinions or sentiments. I make no apology for that.

2 hours ago, The Voice of Reason said:

In which case wouldn’t a dignified silence be a better response than all this bitterness.

A lie unchallenged becomes the truth.

I see nothing bitter in what Chie, or anyone from the TG, or other gender communities says in answer.

I do see a privileged, entitled, person attacking hard won and easily lost rights. No solution offered. Just it’s not allowed. There’s always a solution. But if you shout loud enough you muddy the waters and avoid having to think about it.

First the TG community, who next. The USA is rolling back LGB rights and equalities at an alarming rate. And if the idiots in the conservative right succeed with withdrawal from the ECHR it won’t just be asylum seekers affected. I have real fears for our hard won equality.

• Like 2

I have no issue with people who wish to identify or live as the opposite sex to that into which they were born. I have several friends and acquaintances who have or are undergoing a full transition. I'm not saying that I can understand it, but if they feel that's what they need, then who am I to have an opinion?

What I find difficult to come to terms with is the hatred and violent rage which some Trans people feel towards anyone who questions their choices. One of my friends seems to have become quite militant and judging by the facebook posts which they have been posting, has become totally anti male, fitting into some sort of tribal expectation? I suppose it's inevitable that the person will change with their gender but I find it quite sad that such a reasonable and balanced person should become so, well violent actually!   

It does worry me that we seem to be allowing what appears to be an ideology to be, and I use the word reservedly, normalised to children. Kids go through all sorts of difficult times and phases, there must be a better way to handle things until they are old enough to make their choices over such life defining issues? 

Edited by Max Power
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1