Josem exposes QE2 drag queen photos

Broadcasterman

Just now, WTF said:

i'm guessing gender is a derived from genetics as they both begin gen so there is no self anything , it's in your DNA.

We don't really understand what it's derived from. Much as we don't really understand why some people are same-sex attracted.

1 minute ago, manxman1980 said:

Many of the posts on here have a flavour of,

"I am not racist, some of my best are black, but...."

Swap around for gender, sexuality, race as required.

and you've just sussed human nature , EVERYBODY is an 'ist' of/to something or other to some degree , experience and situations dictate what to and how much.

5 minutes ago, WTF said:

hmmmm ??

Hright.jpg

How many times does the point have to be made that gender is not derived from anatomy, just like sexuality isn't about anatomy? 

So when archaeologists dig up remains they can be quite certain all the remains were heterosexual? 

To coin an oft used phrase from when homosexuality was recognised as not being a 'matter of choice', you cannot catch gender dysmorphia. 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Gladys said:

How many times does the point have to be made that gender is not derived from anatomy, just like sexuality isn't about anatomy? 

So when archaeologists dig up remains they can be quite certain all the remains were heterosexual? 

To coin an oft used phrase from when homosexuality was recognised as not being a 'matter of choice', you cannot catch gender dysmorphia. 

so does that make paedophile a gender then ?? 

18 minutes ago, WTF said:

suck the fun out a joke post Gladys why don't ya.   😁

Sorry, WTF, but it had to be challenged.

The debate on here puts me in mind of the 'Ms' debate in the 70s and 80s.  The feminist view was why should women be required to indicate their marital status when men weren't? And why does anyone need to know?

Taking that analogy would anyone think it is acceptable when meeting a woman for the first time to check her marital status and want it backed up by demanding to look at their left hand ring finger? (Not that that is conclusive.)

Also, anyone using that title was a batshit crazy feminist. 

Now  we don't bat an eyelid when a woman introduces herself as 'Ms', 'Miss' or 'Mrs'. 

• Like 2