Josem exposes QE2 drag queen photos

Broadcasterman

34 minutes ago, HeliX said:

Brilliant news for you, nobody is doing that. People are suggesting that your disingenuous "reporting" is shite. Which it is. Don't bother replying with your mental gymnastics about how it's fine to mislead people in comments and posts because the longer-form blog acknowledges that the pictures are nothing to do with the alleged incident, because you know full well what the percentage of readers of each will be, and you're intentionally being an obtuse prat.

The way I read it, is "Govt says Drag Queens have never been in the schools in response to recent QE2 events.  Here's a picture of a Drag Queens in a school, albeit not the alleged recent QE2 one. = Govt either completely unaware of what's happening or is being liberal with the truth"

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, The Phantom said:

Govt says Drag Queens have never been in the schools in response to recent QE2 events.

They didn't though. As his blog post admits. He's just trying to generate attention for himself as usual.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, piebaps said:

That Corkish photo should be banned, like "that hotub" and the photo of (not) Gladys' drawers.

And there was the one of yon lass spread eagled over the bonnet backwards of a Manx registered red car.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Josem said:

It is weird to see some people appear to simultaneously believe the following two things:

1) It is good to have drag queens performing in schools.

2) It is bad to have public awareness of drag queens performing in schools.

But you've deliberately linked this performance in 2021 with the events of Sept 2022. That was originally portrayed as "a drag queen sent a child from the room for insisting there were only two genders." 

Unfortunately the mischaracterisation of the Sept 2022 incident has drawn international attention to QEII there's been a bomb scare, there's been death threats. I hear there's considerable worry within members of the Trans community about personal safety since this event was publicised. You'll note the person who attended the Sept 2022 has never been named. 

So by specifically linking an individual (who wasn't the individual involved in the Sept 2022 lesson) to QEII and implying a connection to that incident you're playing a dangerous game with their safety and mental health. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 5

2 hours ago, Josem said:

P.S. I don't wish to talk publicly about my faith or non-faith here. I'm the descendant of Holocaust survivors (and Holocaust victims) and I feel very uncomfortable about expecting public declarations of faith (or non-faith) from people in our community.

Now you've been exposed (again) for the blurt you are, is this your pathetic attempt at being a victim?

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Josem said:

P.S. I don't wish to talk publicly about my faith or non-faith here. I'm the descendant of Holocaust survivors (and Holocaust victims) and I feel very uncomfortable about expecting public declarations of faith (or non-faith) from people in our community.

I respect your position on this.  However, the beliefs of some faith communities are (in my opinion, I make clear) abhorrent in relation to certain sectors of society.  For example, anyone who bases their social/moral code on the third book of the Torah - taken as scripture by Jews and Christians - will be railing constantly against our modern world and the lifestyles of many people in it.  Similarly, adherents of Wahhabism (who of course actually want to live as if in the time of the Prophet) have attitudes towards gender and sexuality that are beyond offensive - again, in my opinion.

Thus, membership of a faith community can often lead to extremism of views and, around the world, persecution of others: although such members always try to use the escape clause that it is an aspect of their faith.

Edited by Boo Gay'n
Typo
  • Like 2

44 minutes ago, La Colombe said:

I saw a load of drag queens down at the NSC the other week. Playing netball. 

I think (most) drag performances are fine, and I am proud of my efforts to enable people of any gender to play more/different sports. Trying (and failing) to use "drag queen" as a slur against people who play non-gender-traditional sports reveals more about you than anything else.

The concern here is about drag performances in front of children at school. Drag queens have been around forever, there have been (and still are!) popular TV shows about them, etc. Nobody cared until political activists started inserting them into schools.

7 minutes ago, Josem said:

The concern here is about drag performances in front of children at school

How is there any concern there unless you’re the sort of neanderthal who equates being a drag queen with being a paedo who is only interested in touching up kids?

Edited by BriT
  • Like 3

9 minutes ago, Josem said:

I think (most) drag performances are fine, and I am proud of my efforts to enable people of any gender to play more/different sports. Trying (and failing) to use "drag queen" as a slur against people who play non-gender-traditional sports reveals more about you than anything else.

The concern here is about drag performances in front of children at school. Drag queens have been around forever, there have been (and still are!) popular TV shows about them, etc. Nobody cared until political activists started inserting them into schools.

Thanks to yours and others scaremongering nobody can currently teach any part of the sex Ed curriculum in any IOM school, including things like puberty and consent. Yeah, great move. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4

42 minutes ago, Josem said:

image.thumb.png.18541bea5daaab0f236441a1d69f4299.png

image.thumb.png.aec71e2818489038c9c8c48f0acd737b.png

How would you reflect on these tweets now?

• Like 4