Josem exposes QE2 drag queen photos

Broadcasterman

3 minutes ago, AcousticallyChallenged said:

image.thumb.png.18541bea5daaab0f236441a1d69f4299.png

image.thumb.png.aec71e2818489038c9c8c48f0acd737b.png

How would you reflect on these tweets now?

I have always found anal sex to be a bit of a let down with my female partners if I am being honest.

Never been with a man so cant comment on that type, but given both sexes have a similar asshole I would imagine similar results..

Its not like the movies, there is a lot of Sh1t involved and not a pleasant smell.

I would have liked to be have been told about this at Secondary School, in my late teens.

It would have saved a lot of bed sheets....... 🙂 

• Haha 6

6 minutes ago, Blade Runner said:

I have always found anal sex to be a bit of a let down with my female partners if I am being honest.

Never been with a man so cant comment on that type, but given both sexes have a similar asshole I would imagine similar results..

Its not like the movies, there is a lot of Sh1t involved and not a pleasant smell.

I would have liked to be have been told about this at Secondary School, in my late teens.

It would have saved a lot of bed sheets....... 🙂 

A bit of a concern that you couldn't work out that arses have shit in them on your own.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Josem said:

I think (most) drag performances are fine, and I am proud of my efforts to enable people of any gender to play more/different sports. Trying (and failing) to use "drag queen" as a slur against people who play non-gender-traditional sports reveals more about you than anything else.

The concern here is about drag performances in front of children at school. Drag queens have been around forever, there have been (and still are!) popular TV shows about them, etc. Nobody cared until political activists started inserting them into schools.

Is there a difference between a pantomime dame and a drag queen? 

I was going to say that as long as the content of the act is age appropriate does it matter, however, having heard some of the jokes at a pantomime I am not sure if they are always age appropriate.

4 minutes ago, Manxman1234 said:

I wonder how the Manx Coop view these views now given he was an ambassador for them. 

Dimly I would imagine. Hopefully no decent business or charity let the nasty piece of work near them again. Unfortunately I fear he's just posturing for the next election, whipping up people into a frothy mouthed frenzy over something and nothing, sadly the people he's targeting are the impressionable fools that will vote for him.

• Like 6

42 minutes ago, thommo2010 said:

I get the impression Josem isn't the type of person to ever hold his hands up and say I got that wrong.

So would make a great politician

Have you noticed he never responds to the detailled posts that are critical of him, only the one-liners?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, HeliX said:

He's a libertarian, not a liberal.

To me, he seems like a dissembling populist - and now, apparently, running a permanent election campaign funded by goodness knows who. I would like to know why is is so desperate to be in the spotlight whilst simultaneously being apparently shy to talk about his core beliefs.

Probably one of those wonks who will describe himself as a classical liberal whilst not being a classical liberal.

1 hour ago, manxman1980 said:

Is there a difference between a pantomime dame and a drag queen? 

Yes: Supporters of pantomimes don't throw temper tantrums and get outraged at people who share photos of pantomimes in schools.

2 hours ago, Josem said:

Nobody cared until political activists started inserting them into schools.

You appear to be using this non story to feed your need for attention.

Or is it that the people who pay you have decided to make an issue out of this?

Edited by genericUserName
  • Like 3

59 minutes ago, Capt_Mainwaring said:

Dimly I would imagine. Hopefully no decent business or charity let the nasty piece of work near them again. Unfortunately I fear he's just posturing for the next election, whipping up people into a frothy mouthed frenzy over something and nothing, sadly the people he's targeting are the impressionable fools that will vote for him.

Think he too closely tied with the manager of the coop, pair of them seem to best buddies .

Can’t see any other reputable businesses getting involved though with views like this