Josem exposes QE2 drag queen photos

Broadcasterman

4 minutes ago, genericUserName said:

You appear to be using this non story to feed you need for attention.

Or is it that the people who pay you have decided to make an issue out of this?

Might I suggest that if people just ignored his need for attention, he might just quietly vanish.

The bloke has made some errors of judgement over the years but this one is a new high (or low? I don’t really know)

Stop commenting here. Stop responding on Facebook and Twitter and just let him fade back to anonymity.

Its better for all of us, and given his propensity to share his very disturbing views on certain matters it is also probably better for him in the long term.

Edited by Ativa

1 minute ago, Roxanne said:

Does anyone actually support Josem and his views?

Anyone?

Anywhere?

Ah man.  I just said we should ignore him and then you line that one up!

Nobody knows who supports him.  It’s all top secret, and he sure as hell won’t tell you.

3 hours ago, Whiskey said:

Thanks to yours and others scaremongering nobody can currently teach any part of the sex Ed curriculum in any IOM school, including things like puberty and consent. Yeah, great move. 

Great point. 

https://www.manxradio.com/news/isle-of-man-news/child-sex-offender-described-as-monster-jailed-for-additional-five-years/

The victim here only realised what had happened was wrong after getting her sex ed lessons. No more of those to worry about now that the drag queen nazis have got the lot shut down.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3
  • Sad 3

1 hour ago, Josem said:

Yes: Supporters of pantomimes don't throw temper tantrums and get outraged at people who share photos of pantomimes in schools.

Pantomimes at schools are typically done by the children.  

People taking photos in schools are very tightly controlled now.  Wandering into a school with a camera is likely to draw attention. 

10 hours ago, manxman1980 said:

Wandering into a school with a camera is likely to draw attention. 

everybody and their camel has a camera on their phone these days , no need for some nikon  or canon hanging round your neck.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Josem said:

Trying (and failing) to use "drag queen" as a slur against people who play non-gender-traditional sports reveals more about you than anything else.

I don't think it reveals what you think it does. It isn't as revealing as your use of terms like 'grooming' for what I assume to be the sowing of Johnsonian/Bravermaniacal style division with an eye on future political campaigns. Maybe it will work for you. I hope it doesn't. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, genericUserName said:

People I know seemed to more or less all arrive at the same conclusion about him at roughly the same time from what I can work out. It started as a slightly awkward whisper.

I should have been more clear. 

I wasn’t referring to his backers, I meant just ordinary humans. 

Does he have a large following of supporters on social media?