Josem exposes QE2 drag queen photos

Broadcasterman

1 hour ago, WTF said:

everybody and their camel has a camera on their phone these days , no need for some nikon  or canon hanging round your neck.

So are you advocating taking pictures of children at school through the surreptitious use of a camera on your phone?

1 hour ago, Roxanne said:

I should have been more clear. 

I wasn’t referring to his backers, I meant just ordinary humans. 

Does he have a large following of supporters on social media? 

No. He was even getting a pasting on Vader's FB site yesterday. But he blocks anyone who disagrees with him so he likely doesn't notice how overwhelmingly unpopular his thoughts are.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, HeliX said:

No. He was even getting a pasting on Vader's FB site yesterday. But he blocks anyone who disagrees with him so he likely doesn't notice how overwhelmingly unpopular his thoughts are.

Exactly he’s just trying to whip up extremists & anti anti gay lobby & most sensible people are slating him .also corrin got criticized for posting his post in first place 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HeliX said:

And the comments are now turned off. Suspect it didn't go the way that Vader and Josem expected. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HeliX said:

1 hour ago, Banker said:

Exactly he’s just trying to whip up extremists & anti anti gay lobby & most sensible people are slating him .also corrin got criticized for posting his post in first place 

33 minutes ago, manxman1980 said:

And the comments are now turned off. Suspect it didn't go the way that Vader and Josem expected. 

Thanks chaps. And yet, he keeps going. Either a massive lack of self awareness or an ego the size of which has never been seen before. (DYSWIDT?). 

20 minutes ago, WTF said:

thats what the kids are doing.   

Okay I will be more specific..  are you suggesting that an adult using a camera on a phone to surreptitiously take photos of children at school is ok?

Children will be missing out on the classes that warn them about taking and sharing photos online thanks all this "outrage".

• Like 1

1 hour ago, manxman1980 said:

Okay I will be more specific..  are you suggesting that an adult using a camera on a phone to surreptitiously take photos of children at school is ok?

Children will be missing out on the classes that warn them about taking and sharing photos online thanks all this "outrage".

schools aren't full of adults that aren't staff , and times have changed  you can't even take pictures of your own kids on sports day these days ,  

32 minutes ago, WTF said:

schools aren't full of adults that aren't staff , and times have changed  you can't even take pictures of your own kids on sports day these days ,  

I am lost about why you were arguing with my first point then.  Perhaps go and read it again.

17 hours ago, WTF said:

I take pictures of my kids on their sports day so not sure where you got that info from

3 hours ago, thommo2010 said:

I take pictures of my kids on their sports day so not sure where you got that info from

We were explicitly permitted to take photos and videos at my grandson's Xmas play, but we were warned to not post any images on social media. Which is reasonable.

From what a teacher family member tells me, this is mainly a safeguarding issue to do with custody battles and other domestic type situations.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Zarley said:

We were explicitly permitted to take photos and videos at my grandson's Xmas play, but we were warned to not post any images on social media. Which is reasonable.

From what a teacher family member tells me, this is mainly a safeguarding issue to do with custody battles and other domestic type situations.

Yeah same not allowed to put on social media if it has other kids in which is fair enough for the reasons you state

• Like 2