Joney and the Bishop

hissingsid

19 minutes ago, Albert Tatlock said:

I don't think many people would be elected if they started introducing their 'imaginary invisible friend standing next to me' to people on the doorstep when campaigning.

People always seem to get elected regardless. I believe some people to be possessed and influenced by evil. The Bible backs me up on this.

7 minutes ago, Malik said:

I believe some people to be possessed and influenced by evil. The Bible backs me up on this.

You're not wrong...God kills 2.8 million in the bible....according to this...

https://dwindlinginunbelief.blogspot.com/2010/04/drunk-with-blood-gods-killings-in-bible.html?m=1

31 minutes ago, The Voice of Reason said:
On 6/25/2023 at 12:02 PM, Jarndyce said:

Are you familiar with “Still Life” by Van der Graaf Generator? 

I’m not but the Suede song of the same title is brilliant.

I think my question was to Helix, who was commenting on the tyranny of time.   VdGG’s Still Life suggested that living forever might turn out to be a curse rather than a blessing…

Edited by Jarndyce
Clarity

• 3 weeks later...

We had the chance to act when the current Bishop retires it would have been the perfect opportunity causing the least disruption but most of the MHKs did not listen to the people and then the MLCs waded in and decided the outcome.    The next time this arises the outcome will be different unless the same MHKs are in office which I very much doubt.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

9 minutes ago, ADELE said:

but most of the MHKs did not listen to the people and then the MLCs waded in and decided the outcome.   

What ‘people’? Where’s the poll/information to show this is a popular majority view. Certainly not here, it’s rigged with lgbt antichrists. Anyway you will find soon democracy has had its day.

4 minutes ago, Malik said:

That’s another ‘SF’ comment he used a lot on his lgbt site. I wondered about the strange rule you have on here about sharing passwords on different accounts, weird. Total antichrist rigging.

I believe SF may also say "Good morning" quite a bit.

On 7/7/2023 at 9:37 PM, Albert Tatlock said:

Well kinda...coincidently the toilet in the Rovers actually faces Mecca.

istockphoto-183406657-612x612.jpg

The only thing for sure is that bog isn't in the Rovers. Look how clean it is.