Banning traffic from towns

Broadcasterman

5 minutes ago, Albert Tatlock said:

You seem to know a lot - for a new member.

He is my brother 😜Just here to point out how stupid that ban was.  Others agree.

Your shout.  You have a number of members considering if it’s worth posting any more.

Can you or your colleague offer a justification for the ban?

Edited by Glashtyn
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Happier diner said:

WTF said they weren't previously allowed, now they are. 

These are the same people who used fire access and impeding the blind (seriously) as reasons to remove the seating outside the lane at the Rovers so they could park their cars there instead. But they can close and block a whole road so that some dodgy characters can sell some ethnic food and old crap jewelry to justify some sad councillors idiotic idea to ‘save’ Douglas retail. Because they’re hypocritical twats. 

Edited by Clondike

5 minutes ago, Glashtyn said:

He is my brother 😜Just here to point out how stupid that ban was.  Others agree.

Your shout.  You have a number of members considering if it’s worth posting any more.

Can you or your colleague offer a justification for the ban?

Who are you talking about?

1 minute ago, Albert Tatlock said:

Who are you talking about?

Asthehills 

Banned for “abusive behaviour” otherwise known as asking some questions of DBC

There is absolutely nothing there to justify even a warning or suspension, never mind a permanent ban.

If you can show a post that justified any action at all he is prepared to chuck £100 to a charity of the moderation teams choice.

• Haha 1

This is really what they want on there ultimately. A full on low rent market of dodgy tax and NI avoiders selling hooky goods to undercut all the traders who are stupidly paying their rates to keep absolute whoppers like Bentley and Frank on council dreaming up shit like this

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Clondike said:

This is really what they want on there ultimately. A full on low rent market of dodgy tax and NI avoiders selling hooky goods to undercut all the traders who are stupidly paying their rates to keep absolute whoppers like Bentley and Frank on council dreaming up shit like this

More than just a tad of racism there and the earlier reference to illegal immigrants.  

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Ringy Rose said:

No, they said “had been refused permission”, which is more towards the present tense. So I’m curious which businesses don’t have permission?

where did i say had been refused permission ??  i said not allowed which isn't the same thing.  are you confusing who posted what or who is replying to who ?

Edited by WTF