Banning traffic from towns

Broadcasterman

11 minutes ago, offshoremanxman said:

Just to be clear if you hadn’t have emailed me previously completely unprompted about a totally unrelated matter relevant to this forum would not have emailed you. I’m not in the habit of emailing anyone who has not previously emailed me directly. 

Woosh. Point missed.

48 minutes ago, Declan said:

I haven't read this thread since page 24 - has anything been said in the last four pages that would justify reading them?

No

Although its a familiar pattern on most threads.

• Like 3

On 7/8/2023 at 9:09 PM, Amadeus said:

There is paperwork involved, yes. You can't just rock up and put a stand there.

Your posts are nothing but negative most of the time. If it's DBC, it's always negative if it comes from you. Sure, I highlight bad things from time to time, but also plenty of good things and I've provably brought millions in investment to the island, helped to create numerous jobs, and continue to advertise and sell the place on YouTube and in person all over the world. So forgive me when I point out things that are shit in the hope that publicity will help to fix them. It's hard enough to sell this island to investors without the clowns at the airport playing with paint while clients can't get here or I can't go to conferences. 

You really do have delusions sweet pea.   Prove this statement, tell us how you have created numerous jobs  and brought millions into the island, what business do you own so we can check out this bizzare statement.