MHK’s being childish

Asthehills

3 hours ago, Asthehills said:

I had him down as the first of COMiN to get binned.  It hasn’t turned out to be the case and he has lasted longer than I expected.

I still foresee him saying or doing something completely inappropriate and being turfed out at some point though. 

Hooperman is becoming tedious and arrogant. Rob Callister is exuding bitterness and it’s unlikely he will get any role under CM Cannan. Neither of them are nice people, no matter the rights and wrongs, the public are suffering. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Beelzebub3 said:

Yes! done very nicely to the tune of £3500 every month for 4 years.

Andrew Smith zero and Ann Corlett ? Who’s she ? 
truthfully she must take the biscuit for the least input to any MHK ever. Was told she a nice lady .And probably is but for 65k really !! 

Edited by Numbnuts
  • Like 2

36 minutes ago, english zloty said:

He has zero self-awareness and even less empathy

He's an arrogant prick, we had a meeting with him and one of his cohorts and he might as well have been clipping his toenails for all the feckin interest he showed

Edited by Passing Time
  • Like 4
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, slinkydevil said:

I've met Hooper a few times. As wet as, and has the social skills of a jellyfish.

Surprised he's in the public domain at all. Whoever stuck a x by his name at election was duped.

I had the misfortune to encounter him in his time as as an auditor. To say he was completely useless would be to grossly overstate his competence.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1