We bought a boat but can't see what we paid for

HelmutX

43 minutes ago, finlo said:

Just an observation the Manxman is berthed on the Manannans linkspan so the Manannan docked on the Ben's linkspan all tickety boo so why do we need to spend millions extending the dolphin when they could just stick with that arrangement?

Actually using the linkspan or just on number 1 berth?

Just now, offshoremanxman said:

Facebook seems to have been full of smug twats today posting “Look I’m so important that I got to look round the new boat and you didn’t” sort of posts. Makes you wonder what the invite criteria was if such dicks got an invite. 

Now let me guess?

1 hour ago, offshoremanxman said:

Facebook seems to have been full of smug twats today posting “Look I’m so important that I got to look round the new boat and you didn’t” sort of posts. Makes you wonder what the invite criteria was if such dicks got an invite. 

Given it's taxpayer money, why did nobrotting mhk's become VIP's. Bunch of freeloading parasites...

• Like 2

2 hours ago, finlo said:

Just an observation the Manxman is berthed on the Manannans linkspan so the Manannan docked on the Ben's linkspan all tickety boo so why do we need to spend millions extending the dolphin when they could just stick with that arrangement?

Can only use the Manannan linkspan at certain tide heights and the Ben's linkspan vulnerable to certain wind directions.

So it could be possible but wouldn't be great long term and would sacrifice reliability/sailings in adverse weather