Southern 100 Deaths

Harry Lamb

Just for a bit of balance.  Motorsport is dangerous.  There are incidents all the time that could and sometimes do result in injuries to spectators or Marshall’s it’s just that people who don’t follow motorsport aren’t aware of them until they happen on your doorstep.  We won’t be banning all motorsport anytime soon.

Nobody injured in either video below but both could have been worse than what happened at Billown other than for sheer good luck.

Death at Snetterton this month.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-norfolk-66084565.amp

Truck crash at Thruxton last week.  Yes that is a Marshall’s post getting destroyed.  There were people in it and they are ok.

https://youtu.be/LltHwma-69o

Goodwood festival of speed.  I think from Friday just gone.  Could have been multiple serious injuries.

https://youtu.be/U3ReICmmYoA

Please let’s not have people who want to sanitise everything interfering in other peoples lives

4 minutes ago, Gladys said:

Who is Mr Fry?  Surely, Malik does not think National Treasure, Stephen Fry, frequents MF? 

Oh do keep up Gladys?

Don't you know, this forum is owned and run by no other than the TV personality, public speaker and author, Mr Stephen Fry. He's using it to control his agenda of, of, of, something.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Roxanne said:

Oh do keep up Gladys?

Don't you know, this forum is owned and run by no other than the TV personality, public speaker and author, Mr Stephen Fry. He's using it to control his agenda of, of, of, something.

Is he on Douglas Council too? 

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, Gladys said:

Who is Mr Fry?  Surely, Malik does not think National Treasure, Stephen Fry, frequents MF? 

Not only that, but he thinks that Stephen Fry owns and set up Manx Forums and maintains many sock puppts including Woolley, and Albert Tatlock.

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Roxanne said:

Oh do keep up Gladys?

He controls the agenda more veraciously on one his other forums. He chats to himself a lot on all his forums using his various accounts. Some would say that’s a sign of madness I would be kind and say it’s his hobby. Too much time on his hands.

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Declan said:

Not only that, but he thinks that Stephen Fry owns and set up Manx Forums and maintains many sock puppts including Woolley, and Albert Tatlock.

I do not think Mr Fry holds the IOM in particularly high regard, let alone wanting to own and engage on here.  But, there again, perhaps that is what he wants us to think. 

1 minute ago, Malik said:

He controls the agenda more veraciously on one his other forums. He chats to himself a lot on all his forums using his various accounts. Some would say that’s a sign of madness I would be kind and say it’s his hobby. Too much time on his hands.

Not the only sign of madness, mate. 

1 minute ago, Malik said:

Thank goodness there's no one like that around here.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Gladys said:

I do not think Mr Fry holds the IOM in particularly high regard, let alone wanting to own and engage on here.  But, there again, perhaps that is what he wants us to think. 

Putin doesn't hold America in high regard but uses social media to influence its politics.