Southern 100 Deaths

Harry Lamb

3 minutes ago, Malik said:

He controls the agenda more veraciously on one his other forums. He chats to himself a lot on all his forums using his various accounts. Some would say that’s a sign of madness I would be kind and say it’s his hobby. Too much time on his hands.

The thing is Stephen Fry is a prolific author alongside his showbiz commitments. He doesn't have a lot of time to engage in a hobby of sock puppetry. The comitment required to post crap using various psuedonyms on MF is far greater than a pissed Peter Cook ringing late night radio shows and putting on a silly voice.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Declan said:

The thing is Stephen Fry is a prolific author alongside his showbiz commitments. He doesn't have a lot of time to engage in a hobby of sock puppetry. The comitment required to post crap using various psuedonyms on MF is far greater than a pissed Peter Cook ringing late night radio shows and putting on a silly voice.

You all seem to be a fan of him. I bet he uses tech to ring in radio shows to disguise his voice, when he’s not on his forums.

10 minutes ago, Jarndyce said:

It’s been suggested that Putin attempts to influence DBC politics via this very platform.

It's working...Putin the rates up, Putin the bins out only fortnightly, Putin car park costs up, Putin rents up, Putin businesses off locating in Douglas...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

24 minutes ago, Albert Tatlock said:

It's working...Putin the rates up, Putin the bins out only fortnightly, Putin car park costs up, Putin rents up, Putin businesses off locating in Douglas...

Now then, play nice or Frank will be slipping some Novichok into your horlicks

32 minutes ago, Mr Helmut Fromage said:

I think you probably stumbled across this realised it’s rational and articulate and therefore hated him.

I don’t hate anyone and think that’s amongst his best comedy work. It’s actually very hysterical and irrational. He hates God the Creator but wouldn’t mind the company of the Greek gods if that’s what he found waiting for him at the pearly gates, what’s that all about eh?

2 hours ago, Mr Helmut Fromage said:

I think you probably stumbled across this realised it’s rational and articulate and therefore hated him.

Stephen Fry has spoken about how, on reflection, he regrets what he said in this interview.

He took a cheap shot, and it displays a shallowness of religious understanding.

Edited by Barlow