Speculation is not necessary

ADELE

1 hour ago, Gizo said:

Totally agree. The Bastard squad have completely lost sight of what there actual job is.

They had plod patrolling the beach earlier to keep people away when the incident was at the back of Bradda head. They’ve got so little to do they resort to bully boy tactics and general East German containment 

Their 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Two-lane said:

Whether or not the police were throwing their weight around, it would not have been appropriate for people to be partying on the beach as the smoke rose in the distance.

what utter horse shit.  so some incident miles away and the police can stop somebody having fun somewhere else. Well if you agree with that we might as well embrace nazis now. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Ringy Rose said:

Yes, because the police asking people to stay away from the site of a plane crash and the police asking people not to post brainless ill-informed speculation is EXACTLY the same as living in a police state.

I thought it’d be fucking obvious why the police didn’t want Port Erin beach full of amateur sleuths with drones and telephoto lenses, but clearly not.

what the actual fuck

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Dirty Buggane said:

Seems that our police force are still treating it as secret, yet Belfast coastguard  is blasting out the news to all and sundry. What the fuck

Word is Officer Schuey tasered down an incoming cartel plane bound for Port Heroin carrying 0.4g of weed - no dogs or plywood doors were injured.

Condolences to all affected by the accident.

4 minutes ago, Shake me up Judy said:

Keeping your mouth shut, minding your own business, indifference and apathy is a Manx characteristic and almost a badge of national pride. That's why most people buy into it.  We'd rather a good piece of skeet. It's that old village culture.

AKA inbred yes men?

You lot grow a pair.

It is pathetic, this Manx, I an not telling  "I know something you don't, so I am better than you" --- The Manx way.............

Belfast Coastguard had this in the public domain as soon as possible - as you would - Why should it be a secret on your rock?

36 minutes ago, Dirty Buggane said:

Seems that our police force are still treating it as secret, yet Belfast coastguard  is blasting out the news to all and sundry. What the fuck

Maybe the police and other agencies are busy dealing with a serious incident. What has been released so far is probably all they know at the moment

• Like 2