Is the Isle of Man Government becoming despotic?

Boo Gay'n

In his recent video PM previously named the 'gatekeepers' as Will Greenhow, Caldric Randall, Mark Lewin, Kathryn Magson and Dan Davies. Do we think he is talking about the same people here, and if so who of those would instruct Callin Wild in this?

He has obviously upset Hooper in the last few days, but are his questions probing higher into the top of IOMG?

Greenhow and Magson are gone. Did this come from the Cabinet Office (i.e. with authorisation of Alf?) rather than DHSC? And which budget has this come out of. Also raises the question of if they have done this before to other media outlets or if this is a first.

Very interesting questions which I doubt we will get to know the answer.

Also wondering if there are any examples of such things being used by UK government against journalists or if we are unique.

4 minutes ago, Gladys said:

Is that a bad thing?  

No...though he needs things explained.

I wish him luck exposing a lot of shit here. He's one of the few voices we have. The rest have just bought into it and question nothing, because most of their finances depend on govt.

• Like 3