Ran a Drug Network from Jurby?

Gladys

1 hour ago, Gladys said:

He may not be the kingpin, more likely just a stupid and malleable pawn, but he could lead higher up the chain.  It won't be directly to the kingpin, but it possibly is a lead.  It isn't nonsense about OSGs (guess it means something like organised crime group), they do exist, but they will be difficult to track through and the lower end minions, likely some of the recent local arrests,  will be dispensible.  

None of the locals are likely to be master criminals themselves.  It is more likely they are in the control or thrall of organised crime groups from elsewhere. 

Yeah, I know, but the newspapers and police are reporting about it like they just caught Pablo Picasso (lol, it’s early and that was the first name that came to my fingers - Obvs I mean Escobar)

OSG’s as an acronym has gained reporting popularity since it was on the BBC program with the Irish man in, it was on Sunday night and there were police and gangs and oooh maybe the g is short for gang and not group but we’re on the right lines. Pffft can’t remember the name of the series but it was quite good (until the last series)

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, 2bees said:

Yeah, I know, but the newspapers and police are reporting about it like they just caught Pablo Picasso (lol, it’s early and that was the first name that came to my fingers - Obvs I mean Escobar)

OSG’s as an acronym has gained reporting popularity since it was on the BBC program with the Irish man in, it was on Sunday night and there were police and gangs and oooh maybe the g is short for gang and not group but we’re on the right lines. Pffft can’t remember the name of the series but it was quite good (until the last series)

Scottish. Unless you meant the Irish one.

9 hours ago, Gladys said:

He may not be the kingpin, more likely just a stupid and malleable pawn, but he could lead higher up the chain.  It won't be directly to the kingpin, but it possibly is a lead.  It isn't nonsense about OSGs (guess it means something like organised crime group), they do exist, but they will be difficult to track through and the lower end minions, likely some of the recent local arrests,  will be dispensible.  

None of the locals are likely to be master criminals themselves.  It is more likely they are in the control or thrall of organised crime groups from elsewhere. 

Sadly, the tosses forever in and out of Jurby have a misplaced sense of loyalty and never give their suppliers up.

• Like 1