Africa House

cheesypeas

13 hours ago, The Phantom said:

There was the cafe at the Laxey Wheel that mysteriously went up in the 80s too. If I recall correctly, at least they were cunning enough to do it on Bonfire Night! 

It's a shame it didn't take Laxey Wheel with it. Would have saved the island a load of money over the years. 

• Sad 1

10 hours ago, CallMeCurious said:

And now no delay on demolition until planning is approved. Meantime a space for private rental car park like lots of sites.

That's not really Chathas bag. Look at the empty mansion site on Saddle Road he owns and has illegal bonfires at.

38 minutes ago, Shake me up Judy said:

I see that the West Midlands mayor, Andy Street, wants the Crooked House rebuilt brick by brick exactly as it was. That'll be interesting. I've been in that pub and it was a real landmark in the area.

Him and most of the local residents.

55 minutes ago, Shake me up Judy said:

I see that the West Midlands mayor, Andy Street, wants the Crooked House rebuilt brick by brick exactly as it was. That'll be interesting. I've been in that pub and it was a real landmark in the area.

They would have to borrow a spirit level off Dandara to get the angles right.

• Like 1
  • Haha 6