David Foul-er

HeliX

7 minutes ago, The Voice of Reason said:

Please please can we stop all this acronym business Rox?

I know the basics (IIRC, BTW and MF of course etc) but IRL, BIL? I could take a stab at BIL ( brother in law?) but it would only be an educated guess.

TY

In Real Life.

We all have one. 

Edited by Gladys
To add.

• 2 weeks later...

Loving the bail conditions:

Bail continues in the sum of £500 with conditions that Mr Fowler live at his home address, not enter or loiter around any educational establishments or associate with any child under 16, not to leave the island without court consent, and with computer restrictions in place.

23 minutes ago, Augustus said:

Loving the bail conditions:

Bail continues in the sum of £500 with conditions that Mr Fowler live at his home address, not enter or loiter around any educational establishments or associate with any child under 16, not to leave the island without court consent, and with computer restrictions in place.

I should imagine those are fairly standard conditions for such charges.   It's worth saying that he's contesting the charges, so we ought to be very careful about what we say on here, even though the case is only going to be dealt with in the summary courts, so there won't be a jury.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Roger Mexico said:

I should imagine those are fairly standard conditions for such charges.   It's worth saying that he's contesting the charges, so we ought to be very careful about what we say on here, even though the case is only going to be dealt with in the summary courts, so there won't be a jury.

you wouldn't a jury delivering the wrong verdict would you.

On 9/2/2023 at 11:57 AM, Fred the shred said:

This case has now been brought to court and it is alleged that the sex doll that was found was in the form of a child which in my view changes how the scenario must be viewed.   Info. Isle of Man Today.

The newspaper report used very different wording. “ Child Like “

Image of child like (ventriloquists) doll.

IMG_4948.jpeg

• 2 months later...