David Foul-er

HeliX

3 minutes ago, The Voice of Reason said:

I thought we’d grown more into it to be honest. Seems there’s always an underlying medical condition that causes people to do bad things.

Nah, 10y ago maybe. You see it as a mitigating factor sometimes now but not as some sort of outright explanation like this article. Mostly because it gives the impression that people with that particular condition are more likely to be pedophiles or something.

7 minutes ago, The Voice of Reason said:

I thought we’d grown more into it to be honest. Seems there’s always an underlying medical condition that causes people to do bad things.

Sometimes you should really step away from the keyboard.

Your lack of understanding on so many subjects is really quite astonishing 

Edited by CrazyDave

12 minutes ago, The Voice of Reason said:

Like you said you were going to do permanently? 🙂

That is a very lame answer in my opinion.

It doesn’t respond to the point raised at all.

I could have walked away then and just created another user  but I prefer to face the music, and actually, only yesterday you said I was posting good stuff and yet when challenged you revert to a cop out answer.

Edited by CrazyDave

22 minutes ago, HeliX said:

Nah, 10y ago maybe. You see it as a mitigating factor sometimes now but not as some sort of outright explanation like this article. Mostly because it gives the impression that people with that particular condition are more likely to be pedophiles or something.

Indeed. I'm surprised the defence advocate saw fit to even mention the seemingly-now-obligatory psychiatric report, if this was its conclusion.

I wonder if these reports ever come back saying, "Nope, no mitigation whatsoever, the defendant is clearly just a wrong 'un."

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, CrazyDave said:

That is a very lame answer in my opinion.

It doesn’t depend to the point raised at all.

I could have walked away then and just created another user  but I prefer to face the music, and actually, only yesterday you said I was posting good stuff and yet when challenged you revert to a cop out answer.

Well creating another user doesn’t really fit with your statement that you weren’t going to post on here again. It’s just doing it under a different name.

Yes you did seem to have become a lot more sensible, but only for a short time  it appears.

2 minutes ago, The Voice of Reason said:

Well creating another user doesn’t really fit with your statement that you weren’t going to post on here again. It’s just doing it under a different name.

Yes you did seem to have become a lot more sensible, but only for a short time  it appears.

You keep living in the 1960’s and have a great life.

I used to assume you were about 80.  Now I reckon you might be a Guinness record holder as the worlds oldest man.

Edited by CrazyDave

46 minutes ago, The Voice of Reason said:

its called being a cunt.

2 minutes ago, WTF said:

its called being a cunt.

Yes, not sure I would put it quite in those terms myself .   No doubt in some cases there are genuine mitigating factors. 

But in almost every case these days there is some very lame excuse proffered for being such. 

(No doubt I feel that because on occasion I read the Daily Telegraph 🙂)

48 minutes ago, CrazyDave said:

I could have walked away then and just created another user  but I prefer to face the music, 

Yes but it would still be you posting whatever user name you used, having  said you wouldn’t post further

How can you make breaking a promise try to seem virtuous ?!

Edited by The Voice of Reason
  • Haha 1