David Foul-er

HeliX

Reminds me of the naughty knickers case in 1978.

A guy called Monty had displayed for sale, in Duke Street, novelty theme nylon underwear. One was with the Stones “Sticky Fingers” album logo. Plus the words “Do you come here often”

Charged and convicted of indecent display.

Sad world we live in.

I mean, they were offensive, nylon underwear, yukk 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

14 hours ago, Declan said:

If customs intercepted a doll, would that prompt the fuzz to search the recipient's electronic decices?

13 hours ago, 2bees said:

If men aren’t allowed sex dolls, what about vibrator’s? Asking for a friend obvs. 

13 hours ago, slinkydevil said:

What about all the ones strapped to motorbikes I've seen over TT?  

Putting the indecent photos to one side for a minute, this does raise some interesting questions.

And I wonder is our aspiring MHK going to have his defence team claim he bought the plastic thingummyjig to strap to the back of his motorbike and pose up and down Douglas Promenade to the bemusement of the midde-aged pot bellied bikers over Grand Prix week. Your honour, what on earth else does the court believe he was going to use it for?

ETA I couldn't find an Isle of Man TT blow up doll on bike at Douglas Promenade during TT  Week shot, but there must be loads:

blow up doll on bike.jpg

Edited by Barlow

** shudders **

ETA: but even so, the principle is still the same. A load of, apparently,  easy wipe plastic that has been glued together to appear to be something or other. And have you seen some of the paraphernalia going round on these hen nights? Enough to give Mrs Barlow a stroke.

Edited by Barlow
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Barlow said:

** shudders **

ETA: but even so, the principle is still the same. A load of, apparently,  easy wipe plastic that has been glued together to appear to be something or other. And have you seen some of the paraphernalia going round on these hen nights? Enough to give Mrs Barlow a stroke.

Fnarr fnarr

• Like 1
  • Haha 2