Armed police dealing with incident around Railway Station, North Quay roads closed

ADELE

2 hours ago, thommo2010 said:

Cops probably didn't show up when a group of teenagers were sat at the end of his road talking loudly

Prick. I’m a school kid and and an old person. No wonder you lot are useless. 

Found the burglars yet? Mayors chain. B&q heist? How about inspector Thompson daughter getting off. How about the off duty policeman doing the hit and run at Ballachurry? You done anything at all. Except play with guns snd look after your own. 

• Haha 1

On 10/22/2023 at 6:36 PM, Gizo said:

Found the burglars yet? Mayors chain. B&q heist? How about inspector Thompson daughter getting off. How about the off duty policeman doing the hit and run at Ballachurry? You done anything at all. Except play with guns snd look after your own. 

You really should see someone about that anger issue. Can't be foing your health any good.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Omobono said:

pity there is not a presentation in the shedule  for one in Douglas , after all the recent figures show that where the majority of all the crimes ar committed , 

It's a very odd omission.  Here's the schedule of meetings, which the BBC failed to provide:

image.png.c6aff1adb1e410bc1a705a8f5947ee41.png

It's not just that it's not in Douglas, it's not even that central for Onchan

On 10/22/2023 at 6:36 PM, Gizo said:

If you are referring to the Tomlinson case, I handled the inquiry into that, which culminated in a 10000 word report, procedural changes and words of advice for several officers. There was nothing bent, just incompetence due to, in the main a lack of key training.

So nobody 'got off' it was a procedural lack of depth in the investigation that meant that some stuff that should have been checked, wasn't which undermined.the principle of 'beyond reasonable doubt'

Playing with guns? Really? Another area I was heavily involved in and substantially reformed in terms of equipment, selection and training including command. Guns only come out when the criteria is met. Covered elsewhere in the thread.

No idea.what Ballachurry was about.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Derek Flint said:

If you are referring to the Tomlinson case, I handled the inquiry into that, which culminated in a 10000 word report, procedural changes and words of advice for several officers. There was nothing bent, just incompetence due to, in the main a lack of key training.

So nobody 'got off' it was a procedural lack of depth in the investigation that meant that some stuff that should have been checked, wasn't which undermined.the principle of 'beyond reasonable doubt'

Playing with guns? Really? Another area I was heavily involved in and substantially reformed in terms of equipment, selection and training including command. Guns only come out when the criteria is met. Covered elsewhere in the thread.

No idea.what Ballachurry was about.

Just because you served in the force, doesn’t mean you know more than Gizo 🤔

Edited by Passing Time
  • Haha 3