Armed police dealing with incident around Railway Station, North Quay roads closed

ADELE

Thats why they're  the bastard squad. Since were not allowed to call them the pigs any more.  Man having mental health crisis and go in all guns blazing. For certain they will do the same as that incident in Australia a few weeks back killing an innocent old dear. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Gizo said:

Thats why they're  the bastard squad. Since were not allowed to call them the pigs any more.  Man having mental health crisis and go in all guns blazing. For certain they will do the same as that incident in Australia a few weeks back killing an innocent old dear. 

I for one am sick and tired of the IOM police killing loads of people, particularly the old ones. When will they learn? 

• Haha 6
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

11 hours ago, Gizo said:

It's amazing that you have no detail of the incident yet know how it should be handled. I believe the police are recruiting at the moment so get your application. You could save the taxpayer a fortune with your psychic abilities.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

41 minutes ago, thommo2010 said:

It's amazing that you have no detail of the incident yet know how it should be handled. I believe the police are recruiting at the moment so get your application. You could save the taxpayer a fortune with your psychic abilities.

I've sent in my application, but also signed myself off for 18 months with stress as I know how hard the job can be.

• Like 5
  • Haha 7