Dead!

0bserver

One of our TT visitors is a horsey person (not sure what, but has stables etc). They spend hours watching the horse trams (was from Bushy's tent and latterly Bushy's Village) and considered the horses to be happy in what they are doing and enjoy their work. Even when the dickheads purposely rev their bikes next to them (I bet they have a right good larff down the pub with their mates relating their derring-do on that one) to which the horses react little if at all.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, 0bserver said:

You're such a government shill. It's hilarious how you leap to defend them at every available opportunity.

As opposed to yourself who will criticise at every opportunity. Just balancing the scales. In this case I worked 6 summers on the old trams back in the day- I can say that the horses were never overworked. I hope that helps. 

Edited by Steve_Christian
Spelling
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

The horses are very well looked after and anyone suggesting otherwise is an ignoramus. You can go and seem them at the stables and talk to the staff (who are dead nice), and you can go and see them off duty in fields up near the Clypse sometimes (they may also be kept elsewhere for parts of the year).

Or you can hint at spurious bullshit online.

• Like 4

21 hours ago, 0bserver said:

Seems like one of the horses down the Prom has hoofed it.

https://www.iomtoday.co.im/news/tram-horse-william-dies-633702

The lack of detail as to what happened or the cause of death is intriguing however. 

You really are obsessed with death aren't you. You seem to think anyone or thing that dies constitutes a massive conspiracy to prevent you finding out what actually happened.

I really don't think it's particularly healthy to spend your life under many and various psedenms endlessly feigning outrage on here that somebody or something whom you've never previously heard of has died, and that no-one has even had the decency to fill you in with all the gory details in the 20 seconds since it actually happened and you excitedly starting your latest rant.

The fact is fella, none of use are getting out alive, not even the horses. Why don't you use the time that you've got enjoying life, perhaps getting out a bit more, as most of the people you obsess about did. 

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, A fool and his money..... said:

You really are obsessed with death aren't you. You seem to think anyone or thing that dies constitutes a massive conspiracy to prevent you finding out what actually happened.

I really don't think it's particularly healthy to spend your life under many and various psedenms endlessly feigning outrage on here that somebody or something whom you've never previously heard of has died, and that no-one has even had the decency to fill you in with all the gory details in the 20 seconds since it actually happened and you excitedly starting your latest rant.

The fact is fella, none of use are getting out alive, not even the horses. Why don't you use the time that you've got enjoying life, perhaps getting out a bit more, as most of the people you obsess about did. 

You're so angry. It's quite funny. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, 0bserver said:

You're so angry. It's quite funny. 

Is that all you've got? I'm not angry at all. I just think it's a bit sad that's all. 

All your endless negativity on here. The endless ranting. Endless aliases.

I really think you should be doing something better with your life. I know you enjoy whinging, but even so.

Why don't you start by going for a short walk each day? Just ten minutes or something. It'll get you out of the house - it can do wonders for your mental health, I'm not saying it'll cure you completely - but it's a start.

20 hours ago, ian rush said:

FFS it’s an old horse that died after retiring. I’m sure sniffer dogs die at some point after they stop sniffing out cash and drugs.

Really? I've seen a photo of him working on 22 July. 

If he did retire, he didn't get to enjoy his retirement.

• Thanks 1