Dead!

0bserver

5 hours ago, A fool and his money..... said:

Is that all you've got? I'm not angry at all. I just think it's a bit sad that's all. 

All your endless negativity on here. The endless ranting. Endless aliases.

I really think you should be doing something better with your life. I know you enjoy whinging, but even so.

Why don't you start by going for a short walk each day? Just ten minutes or something. It'll get you out of the house - it can do wonders for your mental health, I'm not saying it'll cure you completely - but it's a start.

There you go again, true to form, ranting and raving because someone disagrees with you. 

You saw someone write something on the interenet that you don't agree with. Grow up and move on.

Do you ever actually have any original thoughts to post here? Or are you out purely to rant and rave at other forum users? 

On 8/21/2023 at 7:37 AM, NoTail said:

The horses that pulled the trams years ago seemed to be bigger than the current ones. Perhaps they are using a slightly different breed not as well suited for the job.

Were you smaller then?

• Haha 2

On 8/21/2023 at 7:37 AM, NoTail said:

The horses that pulled the trams years ago seemed to be bigger than the current ones. Perhaps they are using a slightly different breed not as well suited for the job.

Not true. If you want names, Walter, Chloe, Tracy, Andrew, Sonny, Emmy were all pretty small lean horses when I worked there - there were also plenty of big Clydesdale/Cobbs they were bigger. So a bit of a mix really. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, 0bserver said:

There you go again, true to form, ranting and raving because someone disagrees with you. 

You saw someone write something on the interenet that you don't agree with. Grow up and move on.

Do you ever actually have any original thoughts to post here? Or are you out purely to rant and rave at other forum users? 

That's the thing though. I don't. There are many people on here I disagree with, many that I agree with, and many more that I agree with sometimes and disagree with others. It's the nature of debate, I wouldn't have it any other way.

And then there's you. You aren't interested in any debate. You're not interested in anyone else's opinion. You flood the forum with your negative, childish smugness across several user names. As far as I can tell, you hate the TT, hate any kind of heritage, hate any penny of Government money being spent on anything that doesn't concur with your own bigoted view of the world. It beats me why you live here. You seem to hate everything about the place.

MF is generally a good place to be. There are many different views and ideas discussed openly and at times with vigor. It's a great place to voice your opinion, find out some skeet and slog out the right and wrongs of a situation. Sadly this isn't enough for you. Your exclusively negative opinion just has to be more important more  than anyone else's. Anything that counters it is treated with flippancy and given no respect. It's impossible to debate anything with you because you're just not interested. You change username as soon as challenged, add childish tag lines to your vacuous posts (#everest) which range from mildly inaccurate to pure fantasy. You write off anyone who calls you out on it as ranting, rather than admit defeat.

There are many people on here who I recognise undoubtedly add to the quality of the experience despite disagreeing with almost everything they say. You however in your many guises add nothing for anyone but yourself, which I guess is the way you like it. You have no grace, make no useful contribution and are so far up your own ass that anyone else's opinion is meaningless to you.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, A fool and his money..... said:

That's the thing though. I don't. There are many people on here I disagree with, many that I agree with, and many more that I agree with sometimes and disagree with others. It's the nature of debate, I wouldn't have it any other way.

And then there's you. You aren't interested in any debate. You're not interested in anyone else's opinion. You flood the forum with your negative, childish smugness across several user names. As far as I can tell, you hate the TT, hate any kind of heritage, hate any penny of Government money being spent on anything that doesn't concur with your own bigoted view of the world. It beats me why you live here. You seem to hate everything about the place.

MF is generally a good place to be. There are many different views and ideas discussed openly and at times with vigor. It's a great place to voice your opinion, find out some skeet and slog out the right and wrongs of a situation. Sadly this isn't enough for you. Your exclusively negative opinion just has to be more important more  than anyone else's. Anything that counters it is treated with flippancy and given no respect. It's impossible to debate anything with you because you're just not interested. You change username as soon as challenged, add childish tag lines to your vacuous posts (#everest) which range from mildly inaccurate to pure fantasy. You write off anyone who calls you out on it as ranting, rather than admit defeat.

There are many people on here who I recognise undoubtedly add to the quality of the experience despite disagreeing with almost everything they say. You however in your many guises add nothing for anyone but yourself, which I guess is the way you like it. You have no grace, make no useful contribution and are so far up your own ass that anyone else's opinion is meaningless to you.

You're obsessed. You need help. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Steve_Christian said:

Not true. If you want names, Walter, Chloe, Tracy, Andrew, Sonny, Emmy were all pretty small lean horses when I worked there - there were also plenty of big Clydesdale/Cobbs they were bigger. So a bit of a mix really. 

So just how much shit do you actually shovel working for government then?

Sounds like a lot daily...given all those names?

Do you get an official government shit shoveler title and pension as well?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Albert Tatlock said:

So just how much shit do you actually shovel working for government then?

Sounds like a lot daily...given all those names?

Do you get an official government shit shoveler title and pension as well?

Hmm. So back in 1989-1995, when I worked there (and it was corpy not gov- never worked for the gov), I think we just left the Pooh on the prom and the sweeper cleaned it up. Don’t think I got a pension but was pretty well paid at the time with loads of overtime considering I was at school/uni. I was conductor and driver as titles, depending on where I was allocated on the day. 

sorry we’re they serious questions or you just being a dick?  Hard to tell.