MGP 2023

La Colombe

2 minutes ago, Gizo said:

You’ve got no chance on Imperial stout at this rate. 

It's a different style of drinking with those, and I am a big fan. Today was about pouring as much stella down my throat in as short time as possible and getting a nice buzz on. I've stopped now, short of plastered but very happy, and had a cup of tea.

10 hours ago, ADELE said:

Helix he has moved somewhere else, why he has this interest in what we are up to is a mystery to many, unless of course he realises he has made the wrong call and is still persuading himself he made the right one, the bitterness is sad a very unhappy individual.

Same as that loser blade runner 

• Sad 1

We are just back from doing a few jobs in Douglas, and I have no idea where people are looking who are saying the event doesn’t bring people here and that it isn’t busy?

Douglas, Peel, Ramsey and Laxey all busy over the last few days as far as I can see and every sailing and flight in is packed.  It’s good to see but some people just seem to love looking for something to moan about.

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

12 hours ago, ADELE said:

Helix he has moved somewhere else, why he has this interest in what we are up to is a mystery to many, unless of course he realises he has made the wrong call and is still persuading himself he made the right one, the bitterness is sad a very unhappy individual.

Yes I know, that was the joke.

He's an embittered ex trying to convince himself he doesn't miss her.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, ADELE said:

That's usually the case, and there have been a long list of them. Left the Island having stacked their pockets nicely, and still being paid from here in many cases. "Never looked back", but still can't let go. Obsessed and apoplectic about events here that don't concern them at all. Utterly bizarre.

Apart from GD4ELI who seems content with his lot in very pleasant Cornwall and makes interesting posts. But then he's been gone for many years.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2