HOPs

Manxman1234

1 hour ago, Lilly said:

I really like dogs, can you tell?  Everything is becoming clearer now!   No changes are required here,  hahahaha. 

Just to make you all laugh, l took my dog swimming in Ramsey this afternoon.  I'm almost had to rescue him, as he panics when his paws can no longer touch the bottom. The sea was fabulous. 

I'm probably going to be shouted at  for posting this in the wrong section 🙃 Sorry 😞 

Yes

• Thanks 1

Lily, you should teach your Dog the 'Doggy Paddle' then he can save you when your tootsies dont reach the bottom!!!

Also, think of the biosphere and sea grass, dont put your feet down, swim or drown, think of the environment!!!

Ypur Dog will be OK, he'll leave you out there!!! That's Pets for you! My Cat , waiting for me to come back from the shop, chases me down the street hitting my leg!!! Bitch!

...but she'll leave you some nice Rat carcases to compensate???

...sometimes just the paws on the doorstep!!! I wonder if she thinks that is a succulent part for me to cook for myself??

She's had the body but here's the best bit for you? Like chinese chicken feet?

Ta god I'm vegetarian!!!!

Edited by Kopek

12 hours ago, Kopek said:

As a Norwegian Viking descendant, even down to the carpal tunnel/ T contracture problem,  I do hope my ancestors were not a cause of the current territorial disputes!!!

I think that Putin is from St Petes? although the loss of the Baltic States were not under his rule, he seems to have brought this problem into his thinking of the Grand  old SU control of these states???

The loss of the Baltic States leave him with only the southern states as a means of free access to the rest of the world?

Is that why Ukraine is of such importance to him?

Of course, he could just have signed trade routes through Ukraine and other States!!!

Partially yeah.  The irony is that he has forced Finland and Sweden to join Nato.  Thereby turning the Baltic Sea into a Nato Lake.  Putin has actually tried to do similar in the Black Sea and turn it into a Russian Lake.  It's also back-firing.  The only real international sea ports he has left are now in the North Pacific and they are a long way from most of the rest of Russia.

• Like 1

See what happens ^^^ when someone says nice things to Kopek or gives him attention. He goes all giddy.

(Although I do see the irony in making this post, it had to be said)

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Kopek said:

Ypur Dog will be OK, he'll leave you out there!!! That's Pets for you! My Cat , waiting for me to come back from the shop, chases me down the street hitting my leg!!! Bitch!

You've made the grave error of confusing female dogs with cats. Female cats are Queens, and they never let you forget it. That's probably why she chases you down the street smacking your legs. I would too if I were her!

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, The Phantom said:

Partially yeah.  The irony is that he has forced Finland and Sweden to join Nato.  Thereby turning the Baltic Sea into a Nato Lake.  Putin has actually tried to do similar in the Black Sea and turn it into a Russian Lake.  It's also back-firing.  The only real international sea ports he has left are now in the North Pacific and they are a long way from most of the rest of Russia.

Don't forget Putin still has the Kaliningrad Oblast on the Baltic Sea coast, sandwiched between Poland to the south and Latvia to the north and east. The Oblast has Russia's only ice-free port on the Baltic - Baltiysk - although with climate change that may change.

The Oblast has a really interesting history but I'll leave it for those who are into that sort of thing to look up.

I think it's something of a shame that one of the only interesting and thoughtful new posters around here in a long, long time has as ever been driven away by the usual inane drivel, sniping and baiting hostility that almost all threads devolve into. As for the suggestion that he's anti-Manx, I've read most things Jack has posted and I think perhaps he's just anti-fuckwit, which I do appreciate will cause a bit of friction on MF.

Edited by lethargy
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3