MORE ROAD CLOSURES!!!... errr, more road closures

HelmutX

https://www.manxradio.com/news/isle-of-man-news/more-mountain-road-closures-on-the-way/

They had 2 glorious days to remove all the bits they put up, now they want 2 MORE days to remove more??? It only took 2 days to put them up..... and there are no one-way system bits to remove....

What a bunch of bllcks (my keyboard failed... can't do a proper "o"!)

Incompetence to the max... expect nothing less.

• Like 1

The more safety equipment that is deemed necessary for racing to take place on the course, the longer it takes to take it all in. The contractors are busy in Ramsey this morning removing the myriad of reticel from the roads, it doesn't take many of those to fill a flatbed wagon which then has to deliver it to the place of storage.

You guys are just too lefty... these guys don't have any iota of getting things done. Lazy, tax usurping sponges. Along with the uncoordinated directors, who probably are in a "meeting" trying to get pay raises.... too many lazy DOI hedgepigs. The job could have been accomplished in the previous 2 days. Easier to take down than put up.

As for the plane that landed on the wrong runway because the ATC was "busy" elsewhere, wreaks of a similar lackadaisical attitude within the CS... name me one successful Govt program that has been within budget, time and success.... just one! (let's not say the trip from Korea was within time - or budget! - dock come to mind, promenade....??? Richmond Hill AGAIN!)

Albert.... you must be either a shareholder or a drip in Australia. There are some times I think that perhaps, if the Nazis had won the war we'd have better infrastructure (and NO I am NOT German, but without my Country you'd probably be speaking German!)

CS are the problem.... not the MHKs.

• Thanks 1