Katie Hopkins backlash..

Manx Bean

19 minutes ago, Manx Bean said:

Holy Moly..another handbags at dawn for the woke brigade - https://www.iomtoday.co.im/news/club-defends-hosting-hopkins-show-638278

It’s effectively Douglas Councillors calling to cancel a show that is being performed at their own venue owned by Douglas Council. A true Devon Watson moment where the mouth seems to work much faster than his brain ever can. He’s more woke than Wokey McWoke winner of last years Mr Woke competition. 

Edited by Cueey Lewis And The News
  • Haha 5

5 minutes ago, lethargy said:

She's a cunt. Unsurprising, then, that other cunts think she's great. I think that covers it.

Well it's good they can all get together and hangout for a bit.  Hopefully giving the rest of us a respite for a bit. 

4 minutes ago, The Phantom said:

Free speech! As long as it's free speech that I agree with. 

That seems to be pretty much Devon Watsons entire repertoire. Everyone’s free to express themselves. Unless they say something I don’t like then they should be vilified by me for having the freedom to express themselves. They should also be free to perform but just not at the Legion which I forgot that we actually owned and which makes me look incredibly stupid because I’m a member of the body that owns it complaining about the fact that she’s been booked. 

• Like 2

Please note The Manx Legion, where we are talking about is not the Royal British Legion. Two entirely different organizations.

Edited by Barlow
  • Like 1