Katie Hopkins backlash..

Manx Bean

7 minutes ago, Ringy Rose said:

I wasn’t being funny. I was saying you were just as tedious under your last 47 pseudonyms as you are under this one.

I don’t have any pseudonyms but some other knob seems to have already had a meltdown making similar statements. Again a lot of the participants of this forum seem to take themselves and any challenge to their views far too seriously. I’m guessing it’s an age thing most of the women seem to be raging off HRT and most of the blokes seem to be pissed and angry. Ironic to be spreading lies in a thread about spreading lies but there you go. But I get where that group is coming from. A member of a council that openly lied to a whole room is hardly a reliable source of information about whether someone else told lies or not. 

Edited by Cueey Lewis And The News

Whether Katie H is viewed as a entertainer/ comedian / outspoken social / political commentator, or someone with the liberal views of a female 21st century version of Bernard Manning, the bottom line is that she needs  to sell tickets.

It would seem  that wherever she is  next due to appear, local news will be broadcast about  her forthcoming show which will include some of her previous controversial opinions.Predictably, this  leads to a local furore about whether or not her show should ,or should not take place.

Free publicity.It  helps to sell tickets.

Next town …

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Cueey Lewis And The News said:

a lot of the participants of this forum seem to take themselves and any challenge to their views far too seriously. I’m guessing it’s an age thing most of the women seem to be raging off HRT and most of the blokes seem to be pissed and angry.

Given your high level of distain for the users of this forum; and given your dim view of the intellectual argument here; why do you keep coming back?   A real question - although I expect an abusive answer rather than a considered one.

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Jarndyce said:

Given your high level of distain for the users of this forum; and given your dim view of the intellectual argument here; why do you keep coming back?   A real question - although I expect an abusive answer rather than a considered one.

I don’t keep coming back. Your fantasies are getting completely carried away. Who would come back to an irrelevant debating platform to listen to a bunch of misfits and malcontents generally talking crap. There’s so much interesting political debate on Twitter/X and Facebook without have to listen to what a load of irate pensioners think about anything. There doesn’t seem to be much posting on here anyway as I presume a lot of people have moved on to platforms where there is no narrative editing and they can express views freely. 

Edited by Cueey Lewis And The News
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Cueey Lewis And The News said:

I don’t keep coming back.

QED - a “Trumpian” interpretation of the truth…

4 minutes ago, Cueey Lewis And The News said:

Your fantasies are getting completely carried away. Who would come back to an irrelevant debating platform to listen to a bunch of misfits and malcontents generally talking crap.

…and an abusive answer rather than a considered one.   Spot on.

Since you insist that you don’t keep coming back, I’ll say “Bye now!”