Katie Hopkins backlash..

Manx Bean

29 minutes ago, Jarndyce said:

QED - a “Trumpian” interpretation of the truth…

…and an abusive answer rather than a considered one.   Spot on.

Since you insist that you don’t keep coming back, I’ll say “Bye now!”

You think genuinely that was abusive rather than just opinion? Just for the avoidance of doubt I literally give zero shits about what you or anyone else on this platform thinks about anything. And I give zero shits about that as you and a few others seem to be just very small fish swimming in a very small pond of their own self importance. I was looking at the number of recent posts and clearly a lot of people aren’t interested in contributing anymore and why would you blame them wanting not to interact with a few small minded people who haven’t even got the guts to post under their own names and who rather than having the debating skills required to cut it seem to prefer to just remove posters from platform? All very woke this de-platforming as we’ve seen over Hopkins. Just weak people who like shouting the odds but can’t actually cut it when anyone disagrees with them or points out things they don’t like. 

Edited by Cueey Lewis And The News
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, hampsterkahn said:

Whether Katie H is viewed as a entertainer/ comedian / outspoken social / political commentator, or someone with the liberal views of a female 21st century version of Bernard Manning, the bottom line is that she needs  to sell tickets.

It would seem  that wherever she is  next due to appear, local news will be broadcast about  her forthcoming show which will include some of her previous controversial opinions.Predictably, this  leads to a local furore about whether or not her show should ,or should not take place.

Free publicity.It  helps to sell tickets.

Next town …

I didn't see any advertisement that she was coming here until a day or so before when someone posted on facebook moaning about it. From my understanding it was already sold out 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, thommo2010 said:

I didn't see any advertisement that she was coming here until a day or so before when someone posted on facebook moaning about it. From my understanding it was already sold out 

Still on Facebook 

98403EAF-6374-46C7-BC31-9FAA423950FF.jpeg

34 minutes ago, La Colombe said:

Where did your attending friend hear about it?

Erm… probably from erm… well it wasn’t Facebook, that’s for certain. Maybe a work Whatsapp group, which is probably very similar to Facebook actually, now you come to mention it 😂

Happy to hear it was just crazies being crazy. I saw a troll on Facebook today, proper nasty poster, it makes you wonder. I’m not sure what it makes me wonder but I did shake my head and cross my eyes after reading it, there are some proper nutters on the internet 😳

26 minutes ago, Jarndyce said:

I’ll take that from you if you tell us your own name.

Honestly I really don’t give a shit what you do or don’t take off me. You simply seem to be some hideous self important troll with a chip on your shoulder. I’m simply not interested in any opinion you might have on anything to be fair.

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, piebaps said:

Well for christ's sake, close your account and leave.

Nice to see you got bored of trolling from your troll account. It was getting a bit tedious. 

The spectrum of opinion regarding Katie Hopkins would appear to be  a rather ‘U’ shaped ie intensified at  both  ends,  where  ranks of  firm followers  and admirers assemble at one and vitriolic haters congregate at   the other.

Now she  has left it will allow  the two groups to get back to the more serious business of attacking each other -over something else.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Cueey Lewis And The News said:
1 hour ago, Jarndyce said:

I’ll take that from you if you tell us your own name.

Honestly I really don’t give a shit what you do or don’t take off me. You simply seem to be some hideous self important troll with a chip on your shoulder. I’m simply not interested in any opinion you might have on anything to be fair

Thought not…

1 hour ago, Cueey Lewis And The News said:

Still on Facebook 

98403EAF-6374-46C7-BC31-9FAA423950FF.jpeg

So those that said "Yes" then got emails advertising the event? 

Who are Manx PCS? A quick google suggests COVID sceptics,  web-pages mentions "main-stream media". 

Edit to add - also makes a point of "we have no leader, because we want to the group to be genuinely for the community by the community." Shadowy.

Edited by Declan

42 minutes ago, Declan said:

So those that said "Yes" then got emails advertising the event? 

Who are Manx PCS? A quick google suggests COVID sceptics,  web-pages mentions "main-stream media". 

Edit to add - also makes a point of "we have no leader, because we want to the group to be genuinely for the community by the community." Shadowy.

Yeah, COVID deniers and general conspiracy muppets. That lawyer who wrote the big set of questions to the Govt during one of the lockdowns is the main person behind it.

edit: Ian Kermode

Edited by HeliX

1 hour ago, Declan said:

Yes it’s Courtney Headcase and his merry men essentially. 

• 2 weeks later...

This made me laugh. Maybe it’s the natural situation that many of these tossy noisy little “social media stars” will end up in. Very good at courting online attention and whipping idiots up into a frenzy with their wokeness and draft antics - but not very good at dealing with the real-life consequences of their twattish online attention seeking and mindless audience stoking. This is where social media meets the real world if you persist in being an online dick. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12583491/Moment-YouTube-prankster-Tanner-Cooks-stunt-goes-badly-wrong-shopper-targeting-pulls-gun-shoots-chest.html

Edited by Cueey Lewis And The News