Katie Hopkins backlash..

Manx Bean

3 hours ago, Roger Ram said:

Completely out of her depth, and needs to learn to keep a calm head.

The interview is actually horrible at the end when she throws a childish strop when they picked her up for attacking her opponent for his associations with Tommy Robinson which, as Wint pointed out, has sod all to do with wind farms or his expertise in relation to wind farms. She then goes on about wanting to see a debate between Courtney Heading and David Ashford to once again discredit her opponent.

She acted like a petulant 14 year old. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Roger Ram said:

No, but I would assume one of the guests on the program will stand again and the comments give an indication of people’s opinions of the guests.

Well I guess they didn't vote for her anyway, though you are overthinking local politics she just has to turn up and she is in. Personally I am let down she did not just lamp the fascist old twat.

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, HiVibes said:

Well I guess they didn't vote for her anyway, though you are overthinking local politics she just has to turn up and she is in. Personally I am let down she did not just lamp the fascist old twat.

What?  She was voted in.

She stood in an election with more candidates than seats and enough (stupid) people voted for her that she got in.

7 hours ago, slinkydevil said:

I thought she came across well.

giphy.webp

I would imagine they will have her on again soon.

The last two she has done have seen far more social media comments than a manninline episode than they normally get, which is great for their figures.

13 hours ago, Radiolistner said:

The interview is actually horrible at the end when she throws a childish strop when they picked her up for attacking her opponent for his associations with Tommy Robinson which, as Wint pointed out, has sod all to do with wind farms or his expertise in relation to wind farms. She then goes on about wanting to see a debate between Courtney Heading and David Ashford to once again discredit her opponent.

She acted like a petulant 14 year old. 

it is more than association he is a signed up member of the  far right so everything to do with his views on windfarms.

• Haha 1

On 6/20/2024 at 6:32 PM, HiVibes said:

That sounds a bit fascist to be fair. Serious question, though. Is Burgess a fascist? Do you have any links?

I'd never heard of him before this week, but his maths certainly makes you sit up and look at what MUA is claiming. It should be investigated before we commit even more money down the drain whatever the characteristics of the messenger.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, woolley said:

That sounds a bit fascist to be fair. Serious question, though. Is Burgess a fascist? Do you have any links?

I'd never heard of him before this week, but his maths certainly makes you sit up and look at what MUA is claiming. It should be investigated before we commit even more money down the drain whatever the characteristics of the messenger.

Ffs learn to use Google, he was a fascist spokesperson and only gets invited on  facist podcasts and radio shows