Katie Hopkins backlash..

Manx Bean

Bottom line, she is a minger with horrible views which are pitched, just to continue her "Celebrity" 

Nowt wrong with Right wing but she is just a cartoon construct.

I would not give her one with Bankers.....

I am sure he will have a poster of her in his shed for "relaxation" purposes

Edited by Blade Runner

9 minutes ago, 2112 said:

I won’t judge you on the basis of whether you like the likes of Katie Hopkins, Chubby Brown, Bernard Manning. Or even whether you liked or disliked Benny Hill - many thought he was boring, offensive and sexist, whilst others loved him. Personal preferences and we live in a free world. Unless I am mistaken, unless comedians break the rules of taste, decency, offensive material or commit criminal offences, which I don’t think happened. 

Incidentally haven’t we had a debate about Miss Isle of Man - this is seen by some as woke, offending women and isn’t inclusive, treating women differently. 

I am not worrying about being judged, I just don't enjoy that kind of humour.  Not because I find it offensive, but because it is neither funny nor intelligent. But that doesn't mean I think it should be cancelled.  It does strike me as a strange choice for charities supporting various minorities, but there you go. Hope, they make money out of it. 

The debate about Miss Isle of Man was more about what it was said to be about in its re-imagined form which was said to address those 'woke' concerns.  Whereas others kept harking back to the beauty pageant type.  Again, I have no strong feelings about it, not my entertainment of choice in either form. 

1 hour ago, Mr. Sausages said:

Anyone know if she’s starting bang on 8pm, or likely to be a bit later? Don’t want to neck my pill too soon.

Is that a banger?

Given what Ms Hopkins threaten to do with a Sausage I wouldn’t be sitting in the front row if I was you. 

13 minutes ago, TheTeapot said:

You probably have similar views about poor people and immigrants.

To be clear, this is not a good thing.

I’ve been a poor person so can empathise with many of them. Others, not so much. Same with immigrants, many over the years have enriched us. Others are divisive and should be deported. Illegals should be refused except in genuine cases of escaping a war zone. This thing of giving them instant benefits, free healthcare and hotel rooms for years is a nonsense. Although I expect Helix and others to tell me that’s propaganda and doesn’t happen and I’m an ‘ist’.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1