American XL bully dogs

Last Ten

11 hours ago, The Voice of Reason said:

Yes but how many of the drugs you readily talk about using on these pages are “ natural”.

Bit of a tangent, but go on I'll humour you. 

Weed and once in a blue moon coke, both grow naturally.  Admittedly not dissimilar to dogs, they have been selectively bred.  Weed extensively, frankly I'm not so sure about coke.  But then again all the plants and animals we consume have also.  The difference is these food stuffs have bred to increase yield, disease resilience, flavour etc not increase their killing potential.   

5 minutes ago, The Phantom said:

Bit of a tangent, but go on I'll humour you. 

Weed and once in a blue moon coke, both grow naturally.  Admittedly not dissimilar to dogs, they have been selectively bred.  Weed extensively, frankly I'm not so sure about coke.  But then again all the plants and animals we consume have also.  The difference is these food stuffs have bred to increase yield, disease resilience, flavour etc not increase their killing potential.   

Agreed re foodstuffs.

Certainly dogs should not be cross bred to produce these bully xl monster things or similar. 
But you do get dogs selectively bred which aren’t like the hat ( cockapoos, that sort of thing)

My own preference is for, and all the dogs I’ve owned have been, those cross bred by accident. They used to be called mongrels.

28 minutes ago, The Voice of Reason said:

Agreed re foodstuffs.

Certainly dogs should not be cross bred to produce these bully xl monster things or similar. 
But you do get dogs selectively bred which aren’t like the hat ( cockapoos, that sort of thing)

My own preference is for, and all the dogs I’ve owned have been, those cross bred by accident. They used to be called mongrels.

Agreed on the selective dog breeding.  Too much to create 'pedigrees' and you are essentially creating inbreds with all kinds of genetic mutations that are just magnified.  I would actually quite like a 'street special' completely unidentifiable genetically diverse sandy, pointy mongrel you find stray in developing countries around the world.  In Oz, they actually call mongrels 'bita or bitza' - bits of this and bits of that, which I quite like. 

My dog is a pretty unique semi accidental mix of one pretty popular breed and another not often seen breed.  Apparently mum and dad got together un-planned and created a litter of surprisingly great pups.  So a few years later they were actually set-up to do it again on purpose. 

Edited by The Phantom

• 7 months later...

There’s just been a mass dog fight on our street. 4 staffy type dogs going mental. Got off their leads. Loads of adults couldn’t control them. They’re too strong. Loads of screaming. 3 police vans. Mental scenes.

On 7/5/2024 at 1:39 PM, Mr. Sausages said:

There’s just been a mass dog fight on our street. 4 staffy type dogs going mental. Got off their leads. Loads of adults couldn’t control them. They’re too strong. Loads of screaming. 3 police vans. Mental scenes.

Any shooting?