Competition for Living in Hope

Fred the shred

30 minutes ago, The Voice of Reason said:

And stop carrying cash.

I doubt that has anything to do with it.

The type of old people who go to church regularly will be the ones who have a pockets full of dirty money that most businesses and charities don’t want the hassle of dealing with.

Also, admittedly in the UK, weddings I have been to recently the churches have  had card machines on the way out where you just tap on the way out like getting onto the tube and they take a fiver by default, although you can of course set your own amount.  The same as local charities use.

Edited by CrazyDave

Tynpotwald have the Lord Bishop amongst the flock, both as the ‘moral’ compass of the nation and also from a spiritual perspective. I wonder if our politicos get a sermon or two? Maybe if it’s now fashionable for Vicars to pass the plate around more vigorously, does our Lord Bishop pass around the plate amongst our politicos? 

Just now, 2112 said:

Tynpotwald have the Lord Bishop amongst the flock, both as the ‘moral’ compass of the nation and also from a spiritual perspective. I wonder if our politicos get a sermon or two? Maybe if it’s now fashionable for Vicars to pass the plate around more vigorously, does our Lord Bishop pass around the plate amongst our politicos? 

You think they’ll donate any of their ill deserved gains?!!