Unprofessional bellends at it again

HeliX

For me, the bottom line is that two members of the public - of whom the Constabulary are paid to protect - were not only let down, but also ridiculed on social media. OK, an apology has been issued, but it shouldn’t have been needed in the first place. 

As previous comments have said, the use of social media by such a public agency shouldn’t be accessible to any old pillock to use for their own entertainment. If these were my daughters and they were humiliated like this, I’d be down the station giving the Chief Constable a piece of my mind.

But respect to the two young ladies who called them out on their unacceptable behaviour. OK, you could argue the girls may have been naive, but that it not illegal or worthy of humiliation by PC plod. Dickhead.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Manx Bean said:

For me, the bottom line is that two members of the public - of whom the Constabulary are paid to protect - were not only let down, but also ridiculed on social media. OK, an apology has been issued, but it shouldn’t have been needed in the first place. 

As previous comments have said, the use of social media by such a public agency shouldn’t be accessible to any old pillock to use for their own entertainment. If these were my daughters and they were humiliated like this, I’d be down the station giving the Chief Constable a piece of my mind.

But respect to the two young ladies who called them out on their unacceptable behaviour. OK, you could argue the girls may have been naive, but that it not illegal or worthy of humiliation by PC plod. Dickhead.

You are allowed to be naive at 17.  That also makes you somewhat vulnerable and worthy of special care, IMO. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Mr. Sausages said:

Remember lads, we want to look friendly and approachable, so all fold your arms and take a defensive stance, ok?

I dunno, top left in that picture looks like a Stanley® chisel, maybe held by one of the Island's finest thugs about to take on 'the fucken lorra yas"

Chisel02.jpg.3aac55afe605d324c744980ab058fb18.jpg

Edited by Barlow

17 hours ago, The Voice of Reason said:

Well everyone is safe. Let’s hope both parties ( girls and police ) do learn lessons from this.

As for smartarses suggesting that the girls should have said they had some weed in the car to get a better response, hopefully they will grow up a bit too. 

The person, who in another thread, tries to belittle the Haka, for a reaction, says "grow up". And what are YOUUUUUU smoking?

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, Two-lane said:

It is not intended to be Robocop. It is the absolute pinnacle for Facebook wannabes - reality tv photo-shoot:

OIP.jpeg.eb5d5f0e0a5b8827e1fe00cbdf795c96.jpeg

I would say, un-cynically, that the person in that photo is desperate to be in the new tv show "Best little police force in the UK". I wonder if they would still insist on balaclavas.

2 hours ago, Mr. Sausages said:

Remember lads, we want to look friendly and approachable, so all fold your arms and take a defensive stance, ok?

1 hour ago, Barlow said:

I dunno, top left in that picture looks like a Stanley® chisel, maybe held by one of the Island's finest thugs about to take on 'the fucken lorra yas"

Chisel02.jpg.3aac55afe605d324c744980ab058fb18.jpg

Looks like they are nanoseconds from drawing their bright yellow tazers to be honest. 

Maybe there's a dog behind the camera.