And.... the access road....

HelmutX

"Subject to funding, Mr Crookall says more work will be needed before a decision is taken...." Funding??? how much f'ing lazy fks we gotta support to make any "accountable" decisions. I do have every sympathy for anyone living along the access to the Access road. Again, this "funding" is going to be abused by devious consultants and useless civil servants. Nothing positive will be accomplished (err.. well, yeah, some special people will have their pockets lined...) history seems to repeat itself..... Prom, Liverpool dock, Richmond Hill .....

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

50 minutes ago, HelmutX said:

"Subject to funding, Mr Crookall says more work will be needed before a decision is taken...." Funding??? how much f'ing lazy fks we gotta support to make any "accountable" decisions. I do have every sympathy for anyone living along the access to the Access road. Again, this "funding" is going to be abused by devious consultants and useless civil servants. Nothing positive will be accomplished (err.. well, yeah, some special people will have their pockets lined...) history seems to repeat itself..... Prom, Liverpool dock, Richmond Hill .....

Subject to funding …………….. another big idea brought to you by IOMG powered by bullshit ………… another overtime and over budget project ……….. even with a capital projects unit overseeing.

• Like 1

Well I use it all the time during race’s & don’t really have an issue with it except dickheads charging through & not giving way & the other extreme those who can’t judge width of own car so panic when a car comes towards them so stop when there’s plenty of room!

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Moghrey Mie said:

Grasp the nettle and build an underpass so that island life is not brought to halt by motor cycle races.

Bolocks to that

Island life isn’t brought to a halt if people plan their days properly.  Even if it was, it’s happened for over 100 years at the same time every year.

Work around it

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Twitch said:

The Races will have stopped for good by the time any new road gets finished.

I feel this is the most likely outcome. 

That and it will be a flyover held aloft by helicopters for horse drawn carriages.