Tesco buy all nine Shoprite supermarkets- Monopoly?

darenisepic

6 minutes ago, John Wright said:

Did the smylies place eventually become securicor ?

The unit next to it did as i recall.

Smylies was  the same unit Agrimark have now, a Mr Heath was Smylies manager, he retired and opened the Dolly Tub launderette Rex Boyd, warehouse manager. bought Russels provisions shop on Circular road.[ I worked on the refrigeration plant in these places]

Edited by mollag

27 minutes ago, John Wright said:

I don’t remember TE Lowey Cash & Carry. I knew a TE Lowey - retired police sergeant. Think his office was up there. He ran an enquiry agency. Sitting in his car outside houses overnight to gather evidence of comings and goings and over night staying as corroboration in adultery cases.

Often it was contrived, husband and wife agreed and he was tipped off.

My memory failing as usual, it was  maybe TD Lowey.

1 hour ago, CrazyDave said:

How is it bad form to use the confused reaction, if a post confuses you?  Surely that is what it’s there for?

You are being a dick though. I asked what it was that confused you and you have not replied. I'll ask again. The offer is there. I should be giving you a confused reaction 🤪

• Confused 1

6 minutes ago, Happier diner said:

You are being a dick though. I asked what it was that confused you and you have not replied. I'll ask again. The offer is there. I should be giving you a confused reaction 🤪

Like you did a couple of hours before  ?

Your response to my post makes no sense.  If you don’t know why, then I wouldn’t know where to start trying to explain it to you

IMG_8184.jpeg