Tesco buy all nine Shoprite supermarkets- Monopoly?

darenisepic

6 minutes ago, woolley said:

The facts are the facts, but you had your own facts which bore little resemblance to reality.

More like you chose to ignore the facts because they did not fit with your own view . I know you like Tesco like I have said there is nothing wrong with that it’s your personal choice and I respect that in fact some of your comments on this topic have been right . What I can’t understand is people who just don’t want to accept the opinion of someone else even when that opinion is backed up by specific facts . 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, John Wright said:

Ill accept, I worded it badly, it should have said “all bar you and Ffinlo”.

And there is the rub get outside of your Manx forums bubble and find out what people are saying in the wider population you may just learn a thing or two ! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, IOM said:

I see you continue to misrepresent others views . I honestly don’t think that is what anybody has said . The issue is you don’t want to understand facts because you are nothing but a Tesco cheerleader. I am sure there are a lot of people very happy with the new Tesco’s and that’s fair enough but equally there are a lot who aren’t for any number of reasons ! 

Went to the Port Erin Tesco yesterday for the first time. 
Impressed. Far better than Shoprite. 

15 minutes ago, forestboy said:

Went to the Port Erin Tesco yesterday for the first time. 
Impressed. Far better than Shoprite. 

Port Erin will be the next store to offer grocery delivery. The on-line range will be less than Douglas.

34 minutes ago, IOM said:

And there is the rub get outside of your Manx forums bubble and find out what people are saying in the wider population you may just learn a thing or two ! 

I suspect I get out, see more, do more, meet more, than you ever do.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, John Wright said:

I suspect I get out, see more, do more, meet more, than you ever do.

Another statement of gross misinformation but I will let you believe what you want to believe am sure it makes you feel better. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, IOM said:

I don’t need waking up thankyou I think that’s more the case for you because you sleep walk into thinking Tesco are the greatest business ever ! If someone is claiming Port Erin is an Express I agree that’s blatantly wrong . As for your comment about 1p like I said the facts are the facts about Tesco pricing compared to across but I am not going through that again because cheerleaders like you just choose to ignore them ! 

Here we go again. Why do you keep banging that drum? 

Prices in the UK are honestly irrelevant, simply because we don't live in the UK. 

You're comparing apples and oranges. 

Co-op, Spar, McDonalds, KFC, M&S and a number of other companies have prices in the UK that aren't available locally. 

If I lived in the UK I could fly to somewhere in Europe for £9.99 if I wanted to, but we don't get that as we live on an island. But I choose not to cry about it. 

Tesco also operate in about 12 other countries. Why aren't you comparing IOM prices with their Hungary operation? 

I'm not sure what you don't understand about the whole situation. 

Just now, Hairy Poppins said:

Here we go again. Why do you keep banging that drum? 

Prices in the UK are honestly irrelevant, simply because we don't live in the UK. 

You're comparing apples and oranges. 

Co-op, Spar, McDonalds, KFC, M&S and a number of other companies have prices in the UK that aren't available locally. 

If I lived in the UK I could fly to somewhere in Europe for £9.99 if I wanted to, but we don't get that as we live on an island. But I choose not to cry about it. 

Tesco also operate in about 12 other countries. Why aren't you comparing IOM prices with their Hungary operation? 

I'm not sure what you don't understand about the whole situation. 

I am not even going to bother with most of this post it’s all been covered before! Like I said you are nothing but a Tesco cheerleader -who else goes around posting about each new shop they are opening 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. I honestly think you should get a discount from them in lieu of all the cheerleading you do on their behalf ! 

1 minute ago, IOM said:

I am not even going to bother with most of this post it’s all been covered before! Like I said you are nothing but a Tesco cheerleader -who else goes around posting about each new shop they are opening 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. I honestly think you should get a discount from them in lieu of all the cheerleading you do on their behalf ! 

Courtenay Convicted Criminal wears the same colour shirt as Tesco staff when not serving a sentence for stalking when standing in in the square coincidence? - theres another conspiracy for you.

22 minutes ago, Hairy Poppins said:

It actually turns out my weekly shoo would be cheaper in Hungarian Tesco! @IOMthis is outrageous! What should we do?!

To the Bat Mobile! 

Perhaps you could accept Hungarian wages  for what you do do???

Rather like saying that Cassava is ten for a shilling in East Africa but ten quid a kilo here on the Island. Whar are the wages to produce these things and would WE be willing to work for that???