Tesco buy all nine Shoprite supermarkets- Monopoly?

darenisepic

4 hours ago, woolley said:

This is quite irrational. They've clearly done something to you beyond providing a retail service.

thats fine Finlo just gives us one less space in the car park,   I think  Tesco have brought another shopping dimension  to the Isle of man ,and long may it continue 

• Haha 1

As an ex employer on the rock with experience of the employment law  on IOM it is very much behind the UK equivalent.

Even where employment law is similar to the UK, Manx employees tend to think they have no rights at all and bad employers take advantage of that.

An example being if you send an employee on a training course, because they need it legally to work for you in that environment then a bad employer at a later date may make them redundant and deduct the cost of that course from their final pay packet - Happens all the time on the island and is totally wrong.

41 minutes ago, The Voice of Reason said:

I do actually agree with Finlo on this but it’s the only justifiable claim he’s made on here.

His hatred of Tesco does seem somewhat irrational.

I don't hate them I despise them along with Dandara and a few others who suck the life out of the island.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, finlo said:

I don't hate them I despise them along with Dandara and a few others who suck the life out of the island.

10 hours ago, finlo said:

How about H&B for good measure.

Jeez. Finlo can only shop at the coop and Robinson’s. 

or more than likely he really does shop at Tesco.