Tesco buy all nine Shoprite supermarkets- Monopoly?

darenisepic

4 minutes ago, WTF said:

who told you your position was reasoned ?  was it the Samaritans ?

Have you thought about having a career on stage you really do like to think you are a comedian don’t you . Shame I don’t think you will ever make it though ! 

I do know this much if it was the government closing something for several weeks and not providing much notice you would be the first to be commenting and criticising given you seem to spend your life bashing them ! 

9 minutes ago, x-in-man said:

Just stop arguing amongst yourself and shut the F U C K up.

Did you not know this was a forum for posting views and opinions and making comments ? If you don’t like it you don’t have to read it do you . 

3 hours ago, Hairy Poppins said:

You've already been told they'll give you 2 weeks notice. 

But they're communication is so good you've found out about it before that. 

I like the idea there's someone in Tesco Head Office furious because the info has got out before the two week deadline[1], little knowing that if you tell one person on the Island and Skeetnet will mean that everyone knows within about two microseconds.  Certainly everyone in the South  I have spoken to or overheard (little old ladies, finance sector types, scallies on the bus) seemed to know the date several days ago.

[1]  The reason for which is presumably they have to know that the previous refit is on track so the team will be on schedule to transfer to the next one.

20 minutes ago, Roger Mexico said:

I like the idea there's someone in Tesco Head Office furious because the info has got out before the two week deadline[1], little knowing that if you tell one person on the Island and Skeetnet will mean that everyone knows within about two microseconds.  Certainly everyone in the South  I have spoken to or overheard (little old ladies, finance sector types, scallies on the bus) seemed to know the date several days ago.

[1]  The reason for which is presumably they have to know that the previous refit is on track so the team will be on schedule to transfer to the next one.

They have also been working in Lake Road.  It must be quite a logistical exercise, but crikey, did they know that Karen Quilliam would be so upset? 

On 2/17/2024 at 7:33 PM, Gladys said:

They have also been working in Lake Road.  It must be quite a logistical exercise, but crikey, did they know that Karen Quilliam would be so upset? 

Is there work at Lake Road that wasn’t planned well before the shoprite takeover? I don’t think so.

12 minutes ago, CrazyDave said:

Is there work at Lake Road that wasn’t planned well before the shoprite takeover? I don’t think so.

They have installed new self service tills.  I don't know when that was planned, but I would imagine they worked it into the refurb scheme.  I don't get your point really. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Gladys said:

They have installed new self service tills.  I don't know when that was planned, but I would imagine they worked it into the refurb scheme.  I don't get your point really. 

Does he ever have a point other than to argue at the drop of a hat...

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1