Another MHK not interested in alternative views

Cueey Lewis And The News

11 hours ago, alpha-acid said:

Yes that is OK but she is taking the Terrorist support line which is not OK

She's not though is she? What most Western leaders are doing is taking sides by labelling one side as terrorists and supporting the other side. In truth both sides are responsible for thousands of innocent deaths and neither deserve our support.

If you're going to talk about terrorists then at least apply the term consistently. 

• Like 4

On 10/12/2023 at 3:09 PM, Roxanne said:

Some, on here and elsewhere, chose to take this and run with it because it's suits them.

All the more so if it's against a young, popular, intelligent woman who happens to be the leader of the Manx Labour Party. 

Any excuse for a ;mini' pile on and to push their agenda.

And look, it's all the usual suspects.

And it's got NOTHING to do with the Israeli situation.

You really are absolutely full of shit you mental case. 

• Sad 2

1 hour ago, Cueey Lewis And The News said:

I would say this is a similar scam and you certainly won’t be putting up a needy “international student” in your spare room.

8BD2C624-413D-4306-A581-FA6D6962E006.jpeg

I hope they are registered and comply with all the necessary legislation? 

22 minutes ago, 2112 said:

I hope they are registered and comply with all the necessary legislation? 

Clearly they aren’t complying with anything just looking to place people on the cheap. I saw it on FB the other day and it has scam written all over it. In a small community like the IOM it won’t take much to have it exposed. But are they really going to be sending international students over to stay in your spare room? Unlikely I’d say. You’ll probably end up with some Ghanaian fish gutter wanting to stay in your room for £10 a week for the next three years. 

12 minutes ago, Cueey Lewis And The News said:

Clearly they aren’t complying with anything just looking to place people on the cheap. I saw it on FB the other day and it has scam written all over it. In a small community like the IOM it won’t take much to have it exposed. But are they really going to be sending international students over to stay in your spare room? Unlikely I’d say. You’ll probably end up with some Ghanaian fish gutter wanting to stay in your room for £10 a week for the next three years. 

There’s some very nice Ghanaian fish gutters thank you very much.