Another MHK not interested in alternative views

Cueey Lewis And The News

14 minutes ago, Roxanne said:

And yet..

Transparent AF

Her Tweets (X’s?) are there for anyone to see. Personally I can’t be bothered as the default on this forum always seems to be some wailing mentals piling in using the exact same tired approaches when they don’t like something that’s been said. As Helix has said this is a minor forum that’s hardly worth anyone time anyway so I’m not exactly going to waste half the afternoon re posting tweets that others can clearly access if they want to just to placate a few wailing crackpots.

Ironic that I made a post about not being able to respond to what she said on Twitter on here and the answer is. We’ll show us what she posted on Twitter when it would be easier for people just to access Twitter and make their own mind up rather than deal with a few nut jobs here having a good old cry about it all. 

5 minutes ago, Cueey Lewis And The News said:

Her Tweets (X’s?) are there for anyone to see. Personally I can’t be bothered as the default on this forum always seems to be some wailing mentals piling in using the exact same tired approaches when they don’t like something that’s been said. As Helix has said this is a minor forum that’s hardly worth anyone time anyway so I’m not exactly going to waste half the afternoon re posting tweets that others can clearly access if they want to just to placate a few wailing crackpots.

Ironic that I made a post about not being able to respond to what she said on Twitter on here and the answer is. We’ll show us what she posted on Twitter when it would be easier for people just to access Twitter and make their own mind up rather than deal with a few nut jobs here having a good old cry about it all. 

I can't believe you spent all of yesterday arguing to lower the age of consent on Twitter.

No I won't provide a link, it's all there for anyone to see. Personally I can't be bothered.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

25 minutes ago, Roxanne said:

I didn’t even have to try so hard this time. 

Try to do what? It’s fairly obvious that there are some people who just love to have a good cry or wail about things on here. A load of fuss about nothing on a minor special interest forum. It’s a shame Joney doesn’t like people she doesn’t control to comment on her Tweets as it would be a much better platform for debate without the usuals in here going crackers about nothing.

Edited by Cueey Lewis And The News

1 minute ago, Fred the shred said:

They have offered to restore power etc when the hostages are released, the ones who are still alive that is, seems reasonable to me.

Are the people suffering due to the lack of power and water the people who have the hostages?

9 hours ago, joebean said:

I always find it curious how politicians who are completely unaffected by events in far-off places in the world and who exert absolutely no influence in the debate, feel the need to give their opinions about it. To what purpose? Is it to educate the rest of us in the issues or the morality of it? We are in the Isle of Man. Joney Faragher has little influence here and none elsewhere and the day we need her to enlighten us will be a very sad day indeed. It’s a tragedy unfolding in Israel and Gaza. We can only watch from a distance but promoting the cause of terrorists hardly helps anything. She might as well block. She has nothing to say. 

Sadly the only thing of achievement for Joney Faragher, and Sarah Maltby in their time as MHKs was getting the tradition of prayers said before a sitting stopped. Some achievement. 

• Confused 1

24 minutes ago, 2112 said:

Sadly the only thing of achievement for Joney Faragher, and Sarah Maltby in their time as MHKs was getting the tradition of prayers said before a sitting stopped. Some achievement. 

Do them and particularly Faragher some credit. Once upon a time, the MLP was seen as some sort of eccentricity for largely harmeless, inept old twits (Eddie Lowie, Peter Karran etc.) Faragher has at least exposed the MLP as now being a home for nasty, bitter, spiteful types. And supported by similar folk of course.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, 2112 said:

They haven't, they still take prayers. They just don't force non-Christians to attend.

16 minutes ago, Yibble said:

Faragher has at least exposed the MLP as now being a home for nasty, bitter, spiteful types.

Not listened to many sittings have you? The MLP are constantly speaking up on social matters. But hey why do some actual research when you can just make things up on the internet?

• Like 2
  • Haha 2